posts
Cycling maniac
Monday, October 31, 2011
Went east coast today to cycle. The weather is fooling us... It kept raining and stopped, then continued and stopped. Cycled from A to D, along the way I stopped a lot because I was rusty. Then after that we cycled to the jetty and continued to OBS. Soon after we splited and cycled back. Ryan caused me to fell. I flew out of the bike, so epic can. And my sandals spoiled too. Got pissed and sped off, urgh. I limped here and there and people kept looking at the way I walked, embarrassing y'know -.-
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, October 31, 2011)
posts
Cycling maniac
Monday, October 31, 2011
Went east coast today to cycle. The weather is fooling us... It kept raining and stopped, then continued and stopped. Cycled from A to D, along the way I stopped a lot because I was rusty. Then after that we cycled to the jetty and continued to OBS. Soon after we splited and cycled back. Ryan caused me to fell. I flew out of the bike, so epic can. And my sandals spoiled too. Got pissed and sped off, urgh. I limped here and there and people kept looking at the way I walked, embarrassing y'know -.-
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, October 31, 2011 / Monday, October 31, 2011)