Sooooo. It's lit fest in school today, and I'm dressed up as the witch. Aricia and Jennifer made me looked liao some crazy girl. I was so afriad that they put thick make up on my face so I was like, nooooooo :S Then An Qi, Qimin, Sze G came to take a look. What?! So embarrassing. -.- Next was Bryan and Kendrick. Cheh. Laugh luh. I box you :B My hair was like, in a mess and it's so itchy and I couldn't tie it and and, not everyone is dressed up?! Hahs, good. Hui Teng tied my hair and went to changed back into uniform. You know you know, I had a hard time removing the make up and nail polish. My dear was pissed off at that time that she pressed on my fingers, so pain! Ouch ._. Soon enough, it was second tour. Bleagh. Ms Tnee wrote down Zhixin's and my name so Isabella was announcing our names as one of the characters. Ohmy. -.- Hmm yea and so after that I spent most of my time slacking in the class until Mdm Rosa was outside scolding a bunch of people for loitering. Instinct, run! Weiying, Yanyi, Rina and I ran out of the class and back to the hall realizing our class wasn't in the hall! :0 Finally, lit fest ended. Played kartrider with them and we were all mad. HAHA it's so fun! :D The bad thing is that we have to go for HMT-.- Exams over yet we still need to attend :3 Omg yes. Monday no school and also school ends early tomorrow. ._. Tuesday will be going movie with the sec2 express and higher chinese cohort, yay :D I just hope I won't fall asleep luh, hahas(:
Meiyuan Posted On ( / Thursday, October 20, 2011)
posts
Today was a fairytale.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Sooooo. It's lit fest in school today, and I'm dressed up as the witch. Aricia and Jennifer made me looked liao some crazy girl. I was so afriad that they put thick make up on my face so I was like, nooooooo :S Then An Qi, Qimin, Sze G came to take a look. What?! So embarrassing. -.- Next was Bryan and Kendrick. Cheh. Laugh luh. I box you :B My hair was like, in a mess and it's so itchy and I couldn't tie it and and, not everyone is dressed up?! Hahs, good. Hui Teng tied my hair and went to changed back into uniform. You know you know, I had a hard time removing the make up and nail polish. My dear was pissed off at that time that she pressed on my fingers, so pain! Ouch ._. Soon enough, it was second tour. Bleagh. Ms Tnee wrote down Zhixin's and my name so Isabella was announcing our names as one of the characters. Ohmy. -.- Hmm yea and so after that I spent most of my time slacking in the class until Mdm Rosa was outside scolding a bunch of people for loitering. Instinct, run! Weiying, Yanyi, Rina and I ran out of the class and back to the hall realizing our class wasn't in the hall! :0 Finally, lit fest ended. Played kartrider with them and we were all mad. HAHA it's so fun! :D The bad thing is that we have to go for HMT-.- Exams over yet we still need to attend :3 Omg yes. Monday no school and also school ends early tomorrow. ._. Tuesday will be going movie with the sec2 express and higher chinese cohort, yay :D I just hope I won't fall asleep luh, hahas(:
Meiyuan Posted On (Thursday, October 20, 2011 / Thursday, October 20, 2011)