posts
Friday, October 14, 2011
Okay. Exams are finally over, like
really. Anyway I don't think I'd do well for today's oral. Mr Chia seems unsatisfied. Tsk. But... Whatever! And the picture was in Ryan's o'level guidebook, and I just saw it this morning. Fk my self. LOLOLOL.
Anyway it's time to party! Though the atmosphere is like... Normal? Haha. Went kfc for breakfast and headed to bowling. The staff is seemingly unhappy. Screw her. Enjoyed ourselves a lot (: We play 3 games, my $8 fly away T-T But however it's worth it. Then decided to go IMM but they going home in half an hour?! Weiying and I board the shuttle bus, epic moment comes. I think the route was extended due to the building site... So the two of us landed in somewhere strange and weird and... till I saw ''Malacca'' etc and the bus entered highway. Phewww until like 5-10 min we alighted at the bus stop in front of interchange. :D NOO nightmare hasn't end okie. I couldn't find that freaking Ryan at all and he made me walked all the way to find 197._. Okay reached home safely. Keke :B
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, October 14, 2011)
posts
Friday, October 14, 2011
Okay. Exams are finally over, like
really. Anyway I don't think I'd do well for today's oral. Mr Chia seems unsatisfied. Tsk. But... Whatever! And the picture was in Ryan's o'level guidebook, and I just saw it this morning. Fk my self. LOLOLOL.
Anyway it's time to party! Though the atmosphere is like... Normal? Haha. Went kfc for breakfast and headed to bowling. The staff is seemingly unhappy. Screw her. Enjoyed ourselves a lot (: We play 3 games, my $8 fly away T-T But however it's worth it. Then decided to go IMM but they going home in half an hour?! Weiying and I board the shuttle bus, epic moment comes. I think the route was extended due to the building site... So the two of us landed in somewhere strange and weird and... till I saw ''Malacca'' etc and the bus entered highway. Phewww until like 5-10 min we alighted at the bus stop in front of interchange. :D NOO nightmare hasn't end okie. I couldn't find that freaking Ryan at all and he made me walked all the way to find 197._. Okay reached home safely. Keke :B
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, October 14, 2011 / Friday, October 14, 2011)