posts
BREAKINDAWN!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Went to catch Breaking Dawn with Ally today. Laughed at the trailers. Even during the movie. (: This movie is reallyreally very nice! Bella died giving birth. Yes she died. How sad, and I cried. But TADAAA she revived and was changed into a vampire. So pretty. (: And I'm super jealous because she's damn skinny. Renesmee was so creepy but her eyes were beautiful and Jacob imprinted on her. Part Two is gonna be a very nice ending! Anticipating it, xD Gonna catch this movie again soon.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, November 28, 2011)
posts
BREAKINDAWN!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Went to catch Breaking Dawn with Ally today. Laughed at the trailers. Even during the movie. (: This movie is reallyreally very nice! Bella died giving birth. Yes she died. How sad, and I cried. But TADAAA she revived and was changed into a vampire. So pretty. (: And I'm super jealous because she's damn skinny. Renesmee was so creepy but her eyes were beautiful and Jacob imprinted on her. Part Two is gonna be a very nice ending! Anticipating it, xD Gonna catch this movie again soon.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, November 28, 2011 / Monday, November 28, 2011)