posts
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Left house at 7.25, then received a text from someone that we need to wear PE attire and bring 2011 tee to change out after games. But I already wore my guides tee out! >< But anyway it's okay cos water games cancelled and plus,
I AM THE STATION MASTER! So I won't get wet. Gooood. (:
After touching up for our competition entries, we slacked around until instructions were given. HAHA. We saw Ying Yan's IMH passport! It's really a passport! With her picture on it! Seeee, I didn't lie. I really saw it. HAHA. All of us laughed like no tomorrow. (:
Hui Teng and I hid at those not-so-popular places for amazing race and no patrols came! Until after maybe 3 patrols, we went down to the canteen. Haha(: I think my game isn't very fun. After everything ended, we were allowed to go for lunch.
So. After eating, we had footdrills. I dreaded this. The sec3s were so scary. Got scolded for so many times. Wan Lin kept saying our bangs are like birdshits. Wth. I miss my seniors. ): Like finally, they came to take over. I was like, so happy like a G6, x) Didn't get much scoldings except from Adeline. Catch my socks. Urgh. Overall, I love the drills today taken by seniors. I miss Janine, Joanne and Samanthan soooo much. (: Natasha came back but went off after a while so didn't get to talk to her. ):
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, November 19, 2011)
posts
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Left house at 7.25, then received a text from someone that we need to wear PE attire and bring 2011 tee to change out after games. But I already wore my guides tee out! >< But anyway it's okay cos water games cancelled and plus,
I AM THE STATION MASTER! So I won't get wet. Gooood. (:
After touching up for our competition entries, we slacked around until instructions were given. HAHA. We saw Ying Yan's IMH passport! It's really a passport! With her picture on it! Seeee, I didn't lie. I really saw it. HAHA. All of us laughed like no tomorrow. (:
Hui Teng and I hid at those not-so-popular places for amazing race and no patrols came! Until after maybe 3 patrols, we went down to the canteen. Haha(: I think my game isn't very fun. After everything ended, we were allowed to go for lunch.
So. After eating, we had footdrills. I dreaded this. The sec3s were so scary. Got scolded for so many times. Wan Lin kept saying our bangs are like birdshits. Wth. I miss my seniors. ): Like finally, they came to take over. I was like, so happy like a G6, x) Didn't get much scoldings except from Adeline. Catch my socks. Urgh. Overall, I love the drills today taken by seniors. I miss Janine, Joanne and Samanthan soooo much. (: Natasha came back but went off after a while so didn't get to talk to her. ):
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, November 19, 2011 / Saturday, November 19, 2011)