@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

OUT! TO THE ZOO.
Friday, November 4, 2011


Rhino + Pony = Unicorn?

That's so cuteee isn't it? xD

Ohmygawwwd so pro(:


Striking a pose? Modeling? xD
This lazy cheetah! :3
Hippp-pooo-po-ta-mus? Hippopotamus!

Kiss! Kiss!

Eh that penguin!
Gigantic turtle. (:


Whoo I love this! So kawaii and I fed it!
I can't even reach the height of their longggg legs!
So many cameras :/
With Bryan! xD

It's Edwina's wild birthday celebration yesterday. Met up at Lot One with the others. Well, our meeting time is just too early for Pastamania so we waited outside. Okay actually few of us were grumbling. Well then Caryn, Farah and Fatin went into mac so the crowd followed in and TADDAAA we had our meals there. Soon enough, my stomach starts to cramp. Ouch it hurts. Skipped the cake ): Bade goodbye with Kendrick and Bryan, then we proceeded to the zoo! We stepped in and a photographer took pictures for us ohyeah. Wing Tim, with his DSLR, was leading the way and we just followed. Soon it started to drizzle. Walking in the rain woohoo. NO. I'm falling sick. I'm sick. Ohno. My stomach hurts and we got to continue our walk. Luckily we stopped by to watch the Rainforest Fights Back. (: Next stop: Kidzworld! Played with pony, bunnies and goats. Yeah we fed the goats omg I love it. :D I was so afraid of the pony and Caryn helped my hand to gently pat on it. Ahaha(: Love it. Andand the bunnies were super ultra soft man! xD That's when I get hyper. :D
Splited with them, Ryan, Wing Tim Weibin Rina and I went off to KFC outside the zoo. Then they decided to go off first so byeeee zoo. :)
Everyone uploaded their pictures ._. Shall upload mine later or so. Heh :9
Andandand Mrs Fong can you reply my texts?! :/

Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, November 04, 2011)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.