posts
Sunday, November 6, 2011
This week is ending, in one and a half hour more. How fast the time flies. I've been going out so many times this week. Planned to have meatballs at ikea just now but the queue was just,
boomz. Yah I mean it. So decided to dine at anchor point instead. Cotton On is having sales and I bought this hoodie dress for five bucks. Worth it. Cos doesn't have my size. LOL. Headed to scape, nothing appealing. So we went to somerset. Omfg I saw a bag in f21 and it
supersupersuper nice which cost 39$ and I was like,
ohhh okay maybe I'll get it next time. :/ Then we headed to ion. Rina was in a dilemma of which wallet to get and I managed to psycho her to get the one I like. Heee xD Proceeded to far east and we saw so many niceee shoes. Okay. Next week we're gonna head to far east first instead of flea market. Not bad not bad, bought two shirts at fifteen bucks. And mum gave me a shirt, which I paid for it. :/
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, November 06, 2011)
posts
Sunday, November 6, 2011
This week is ending, in one and a half hour more. How fast the time flies. I've been going out so many times this week. Planned to have meatballs at ikea just now but the queue was just,
boomz. Yah I mean it. So decided to dine at anchor point instead. Cotton On is having sales and I bought this hoodie dress for five bucks. Worth it. Cos doesn't have my size. LOL. Headed to scape, nothing appealing. So we went to somerset. Omfg I saw a bag in f21 and it
supersupersuper nice which cost 39$ and I was like,
ohhh okay maybe I'll get it next time. :/ Then we headed to ion. Rina was in a dilemma of which wallet to get and I managed to psycho her to get the one I like. Heee xD Proceeded to far east and we saw so many niceee shoes. Okay. Next week we're gonna head to far east first instead of flea market. Not bad not bad, bought two shirts at fifteen bucks. And mum gave me a shirt, which I paid for it. :/
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, November 6, 2011 / Sunday, November 06, 2011)