posts
Thursday, November 17, 2011
We tore pieces of magazines up for the photography. This is what I think, why are we doing these for photography? I mean, this is as well as scrapbooking -.- Okay whatever. We just do as we were told to. Then they kept peeping at what we are doing, and seems like they have opinions. Psssh, they do themselves luh. Then we had lunch and footdrills all the way. Really tiring, but it was quite fun. (: Jinting taught us the gallop thing(: But we got a lot of scoldings and got pumped. ):
By the way, if you think that I'm bad because I talked bad about your friends, you can't blame me. I really dislike them. But however, you shouldn't be talking bad about my friend if you want me to stop right? If that makes her a flirt, aren't you one too? I really don't regard it as flirting because I, too, go around talking to boys. Talking is flirting? What about your over-friendliness? Tell me about it then. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, November 17, 2011)
posts
Thursday, November 17, 2011
We tore pieces of magazines up for the photography. This is what I think, why are we doing these for photography? I mean, this is as well as scrapbooking -.- Okay whatever. We just do as we were told to. Then they kept peeping at what we are doing, and seems like they have opinions. Psssh, they do themselves luh. Then we had lunch and footdrills all the way. Really tiring, but it was quite fun. (: Jinting taught us the gallop thing(: But we got a lot of scoldings and got pumped. ):
By the way, if you think that I'm bad because I talked bad about your friends, you can't blame me. I really dislike them. But however, you shouldn't be talking bad about my friend if you want me to stop right? If that makes her a flirt, aren't you one too? I really don't regard it as flirting because I, too, go around talking to boys. Talking is flirting? What about your over-friendliness? Tell me about it then. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, November 17, 2011 / Thursday, November 17, 2011)