posts
CHALET.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Class chalet! Had a feeling it would be rather boring. Yes, I'm right.
Met up with Ivy, Wing Tim, Weibin, Bryan and Kendrick then we trained to Pasir Ris, and to ehub. Had lunch at BBQ chicken restaurant, yumyum! ^^ And I like it a lot, having lunch with them, despite the waiter served the wrong dish and charged wrongly from time to time. Hello? I want coleslaw not mashed potato. ):
Continued our marketing.(: Shopped around ntuc dumping everything we need into the trolley, playing a fool there. Then we realised we over-budget and decided to throw things away. I finally managed to buy sparkling drink, haha. Wanted to call a 7seater cab but couldn't get one so eventually split into 2 cabs. However we reached there at 2.30, and Mrs Fong wanted us to meet at 3 and in the end she herself came late!! Argh, made all of us waited for her at the road side. I forgot to mention about buying the bomb bags. When Mrs Fong reached we all threw the bomb bags on her! Argh. She doesn't want to take cab so she lost her way here.
Checked in to the chalet and party starts! :D Marinated the chicken wings with oyster sauce and honey. I think they're very nice, hehe! Ofcourse, I was the one marinating. (: Okay anyway, had a mess in the kitchen. After the food were ready, we went around playing in the chalet. It was so big! And... spooky.
Then Jerron, Zi Xiang, Ryan and Chong Ray decided to go Old Changi Hospital since it was just ont he uphill behind our chalet. Ivy, Teresa and I went along. Actually it was no as creepy as I'd thought. Haha. (:
Played number code, number game and truth or dare. Had loads of fun with them. (: But I felt very dizzy afterwards and was down with a fever. ):
Oh bytheway, this is something hilarious happened during the chalet. I was so urgent and needed the toilet. Instantly forgotten that there's a toilet on second floor, I was very scared of the toilet on the first level and urge someone to go with me. Kanyaw needed the toilet too so we both walked together. The light was on, and I heard some water sounds coming from inside.
Instinctly, I asked. ''Is there someone inside?''
''No.''
''But I heard something!''
- Han Ming suddenly came out from behind the door -
OMG he scared the hell out of me. We were at changi and... AHHH. ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, December 06, 2011)