posts
Merry X'mas
Friday, December 23, 2011
Haii peeps. Ohwell, it's been ages since I last blogged. Nothing much to update recently; holidays are rather boring when I'm stuck at home. Decided not to go out this week and just babysit kids. Not bad though, I was given allowance. That's the reason why I gave up the job at Clementi Woods bookshop. The other reason was that I think that the pay was little, and that I'm lazy to travel so far plus I have to pay for own lunch. I'll not earn much after deducting all the travel costs and lunch expenses yeah? :/ But the job was quite slack I have to say.
Coming next. From my title, yah it's ofcourse, related to christmas! I'm goinf to have a family gathering on x'mas eve with guardian's family. Sis ordered turkey and other delicancies but I hope there'll be pizza too. :9 I was thinking if I should buy presents for the kids but I'm only left with 1 day. So... hehe, gave up the thought. Well I hope that it won't be boring on saturday night! :D
I'm heading down to the salon with mum tomorrow. Gonna ask about the temporary curls. Contemplating if I should cut my hair to shoulder length but hmm... After so much of consideration, well I think I should just trim a little. (: Mummy's gonna do her highlights so I'm gonna be bored there):
Alright. Now's about homework. Eeks. I've got to start on my second book review tomorrow. Then I can start reading the third book on saturday... Articles on sunday. Book review on monday. And the rest of the homework spread evenly next week. Ouhman D: Need to find picture for my oral. Andand! I haven't even read the chinese book. :/ Gosh. Gotta wrap my books and prepare all my stationaries. Guess I won't be going out next week then ): But I want to go ikea! Sighs.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, December 23, 2011)
posts
Merry X'mas
Friday, December 23, 2011
Haii peeps. Ohwell, it's been ages since I last blogged. Nothing much to update recently; holidays are rather boring when I'm stuck at home. Decided not to go out this week and just babysit kids. Not bad though, I was given allowance. That's the reason why I gave up the job at Clementi Woods bookshop. The other reason was that I think that the pay was little, and that I'm lazy to travel so far plus I have to pay for own lunch. I'll not earn much after deducting all the travel costs and lunch expenses yeah? :/ But the job was quite slack I have to say.
Coming next. From my title, yah it's ofcourse, related to christmas! I'm goinf to have a family gathering on x'mas eve with guardian's family. Sis ordered turkey and other delicancies but I hope there'll be pizza too. :9 I was thinking if I should buy presents for the kids but I'm only left with 1 day. So... hehe, gave up the thought. Well I hope that it won't be boring on saturday night! :D
I'm heading down to the salon with mum tomorrow. Gonna ask about the temporary curls. Contemplating if I should cut my hair to shoulder length but hmm... After so much of consideration, well I think I should just trim a little. (: Mummy's gonna do her highlights so I'm gonna be bored there):
Alright. Now's about homework. Eeks. I've got to start on my second book review tomorrow. Then I can start reading the third book on saturday... Articles on sunday. Book review on monday. And the rest of the homework spread evenly next week. Ouhman D: Need to find picture for my oral. Andand! I haven't even read the chinese book. :/ Gosh. Gotta wrap my books and prepare all my stationaries. Guess I won't be going out next week then ): But I want to go ikea! Sighs.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, December 23, 2011 / Friday, December 23, 2011)