posts
20012012; Crying through Laughs
Monday, January 23, 2012



Okay, seen the above pictures? :D Of course, we went to watch We Not Naughty. This is really a great movie for teens and parents who look down on their children. This movie is telling us that even students with lousy results have their own talents. They're not bad at all. It's very touching movie that I cried from the beginning to the end but between there's of course laughter! :D Go watch, people.
I'm mentally attached to Shawn Lee LOL xD And I can't find the names of the two who acted as his siblings in the show ): Okay lah I also like Joshua but Shawn is just so cute and handsome right ^^
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, January 23, 2012)
posts
20012012; Crying through Laughs
Monday, January 23, 2012



Okay, seen the above pictures? :D Of course, we went to watch We Not Naughty. This is really a great movie for teens and parents who look down on their children. This movie is telling us that even students with lousy results have their own talents. They're not bad at all. It's very touching movie that I cried from the beginning to the end but between there's of course laughter! :D Go watch, people.
I'm mentally attached to Shawn Lee LOL xD And I can't find the names of the two who acted as his siblings in the show ): Okay lah I also like Joshua but Shawn is just so cute and handsome right ^^
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, January 23, 2012 / Monday, January 23, 2012)