posts
Monday, January 30, 2012
Haha. 3 days of school, ended fast and so are the weekends. I know I'm so gonna fail my recent maths test. What we learnt in class is one thing and what we were tested is another. Hopefully the weightage is not very high or I'm so screwed. Bio was as bad. Hardcore PE lesson on thursday. Guess what? Muscles ache right now. My stomach muscles ache whenever I laughed too hard. Legs are so sore.
Studies aside. Let's talk about guides. Urban hike island wide, LOL. I'm the group leader haha. 6 of us plus Ms Chim. She's so funny hahaha but she slowed us down time to time. Anyway it's okay, we had fun. First to clarke quay, then it suddenly rained heavily ohdear. It's okay cos we got to take photo with Caucasian! xD Luckily we didn't get caught in the rain for our next station - Chinese Garden. What is this??! So freaking far. Haha. Did stupid charades but nevermind. (: Next was Commonwealth, we were quite fast. Earliest to reach school but however we didn't win the first place as expected. WHY?! ):
And then we discussed for the up coming guides camp. Everyone tried to ignore Sarah when she talked. Who asked her to act likeabigfuck. -.- Don't understand why she likes to take over things and boss others around. Sophia is another one, jeez. ._. Alright I don't Sarah being the CC, she's responsible and stuff. I only don't like it when she acts bigfuck, not like she's the one calling the shots right? -.- Gotta stay back on wed, thurs and friday for meeting. Who cares? I'm only gonna stay until 4.30 latest. Or even 4. I need to study yo! Thursday is maths common test while Friday is chinese major test... And I need to do my chemistry project + english essay. Don't have time to spare please.
Don't understand a single shit in Amaths. Did some revision on my own, managed to discover something at least. Then I tried to do the worksheet but couldn't solve the questions however. :/ Physics is another pain in the ass cos I don't understand what we're learning. Don't get why luan lao shi likes to feed us with so much work. You see, jianbao, yulian, lefuntian and shiyongwen. So much! ): Then was complaining until Ryan say it's because of o's. That reminded me that we're taking o's for chinese this year. Sad life huh? ._.
And just today I noticed that my dog has green mucus in her eyes. Googled it and most likely to be eye infection. And ought to be serious condition since the mucus is like yellowish, greenish kind of thing. She's alright now but hopefully things don't get worst. Gonna consult a vet or shopkeeper from pet lover tomorrow and if possible to get her an eyewash. Pray hard that she'll get better. ):
By the way the little boyboy in We Not Naughty is called 楷浚(Ivan) and the girl is 欣沛(Cheryl). (: Hmm that's all for today. Such a long post haha.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, January 30, 2012)
posts
Monday, January 30, 2012
Haha. 3 days of school, ended fast and so are the weekends. I know I'm so gonna fail my recent maths test. What we learnt in class is one thing and what we were tested is another. Hopefully the weightage is not very high or I'm so screwed. Bio was as bad. Hardcore PE lesson on thursday. Guess what? Muscles ache right now. My stomach muscles ache whenever I laughed too hard. Legs are so sore.
Studies aside. Let's talk about guides. Urban hike island wide, LOL. I'm the group leader haha. 6 of us plus Ms Chim. She's so funny hahaha but she slowed us down time to time. Anyway it's okay, we had fun. First to clarke quay, then it suddenly rained heavily ohdear. It's okay cos we got to take photo with Caucasian! xD Luckily we didn't get caught in the rain for our next station - Chinese Garden. What is this??! So freaking far. Haha. Did stupid charades but nevermind. (: Next was Commonwealth, we were quite fast. Earliest to reach school but however we didn't win the first place as expected. WHY?! ):
And then we discussed for the up coming guides camp. Everyone tried to ignore Sarah when she talked. Who asked her to act likeabigfuck. -.- Don't understand why she likes to take over things and boss others around. Sophia is another one, jeez. ._. Alright I don't Sarah being the CC, she's responsible and stuff. I only don't like it when she acts bigfuck, not like she's the one calling the shots right? -.- Gotta stay back on wed, thurs and friday for meeting. Who cares? I'm only gonna stay until 4.30 latest. Or even 4. I need to study yo! Thursday is maths common test while Friday is chinese major test... And I need to do my chemistry project + english essay. Don't have time to spare please.
Don't understand a single shit in Amaths. Did some revision on my own, managed to discover something at least. Then I tried to do the worksheet but couldn't solve the questions however. :/ Physics is another pain in the ass cos I don't understand what we're learning. Don't get why luan lao shi likes to feed us with so much work. You see, jianbao, yulian, lefuntian and shiyongwen. So much! ): Then was complaining until Ryan say it's because of o's. That reminded me that we're taking o's for chinese this year. Sad life huh? ._.
And just today I noticed that my dog has green mucus in her eyes. Googled it and most likely to be eye infection. And ought to be serious condition since the mucus is like yellowish, greenish kind of thing. She's alright now but hopefully things don't get worst. Gonna consult a vet or shopkeeper from pet lover tomorrow and if possible to get her an eyewash. Pray hard that she'll get better. ):
By the way the little boyboy in We Not Naughty is called 楷浚(Ivan) and the girl is 欣沛(Cheryl). (: Hmm that's all for today. Such a long post haha.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, January 30, 2012 / Monday, January 30, 2012)