posts
It's so CNY.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Another hectic ended. Tests. Homework. All the rubbish this week. School was alright though. I guess I'm gonna screwed for SS and Maths tests yah? D: CNY celebration today. It was nicer than ever. Well, at least better than the past two years. xD All the teachers spammed homework like wts? CNY made us drill on homework! -.-
Then went shopshop with Teresa and Teng today. Super nice. Each of us spent about $30plus to $40 lolol. xD Heels were super sore by then but we had so much fun! Laughed so much today. :D I love them omg.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, January 20, 2012)
posts
It's so CNY.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Another hectic ended. Tests. Homework. All the rubbish this week. School was alright though. I guess I'm gonna screwed for SS and Maths tests yah? D: CNY celebration today. It was nicer than ever. Well, at least better than the past two years. xD All the teachers spammed homework like wts? CNY made us drill on homework! -.-
Then went shopshop with Teresa and Teng today. Super nice. Each of us spent about $30plus to $40 lolol. xD Heels were super sore by then but we had so much fun! Laughed so much today. :D I love them omg.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, January 20, 2012 / Friday, January 20, 2012)