posts
For I'm a GirlGuide.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Tried to make chocolate truffles for Vday but failed. LOL. But nevermind cause they became ICE CREAM! Taste like awfully chocolate's ice cream! Tsk. Anyway I received so many sweets and chocolates although there's no roses or cupcakes for me, haha. And I didn't feel a slightest bit of lonely since it's friendship day. (:
I just spent my day rehearsing for Total Defence Day then I got to know that in the event that it rains, I'll have to join the supporting cont, which means I'll be very useless. :/
So luckily it didn't rain because the day before was pouring. Abdullah was late by so long, lol. I was so tensed up and perspiring cold sweat all the while until Abdullah passed the flag to me then I relieved abit. (: Did ug kelua baris or however you spell it and ended with some chocolate treats from Mr Ng. So sad D: I love the training so much because there's so much fun in it ya'knoww?! xD But I managed to get into specchday squad so hopefully the trainings will be as fun. (:
I know I'm gonna flunk my maths test, but on the other hand my chemistry test is not bad since I've gotten 25! :D
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, February 18, 2012)
posts
For I'm a GirlGuide.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Tried to make chocolate truffles for Vday but failed. LOL. But nevermind cause they became ICE CREAM! Taste like awfully chocolate's ice cream! Tsk. Anyway I received so many sweets and chocolates although there's no roses or cupcakes for me, haha. And I didn't feel a slightest bit of lonely since it's friendship day. (:
I just spent my day rehearsing for Total Defence Day then I got to know that in the event that it rains, I'll have to join the supporting cont, which means I'll be very useless. :/
So luckily it didn't rain because the day before was pouring. Abdullah was late by so long, lol. I was so tensed up and perspiring cold sweat all the while until Abdullah passed the flag to me then I relieved abit. (: Did ug kelua baris or however you spell it and ended with some chocolate treats from Mr Ng. So sad D: I love the training so much because there's so much fun in it ya'knoww?! xD But I managed to get into specchday squad so hopefully the trainings will be as fun. (:
I know I'm gonna flunk my maths test, but on the other hand my chemistry test is not bad since I've gotten 25! :D
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, February 18, 2012 / Saturday, February 18, 2012)