posts
It's just another week.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Don't feel good for not posting thus I'm here to summarize this week, tsk.
Have been rushing a lot this week ): All the tests... I'm so gonna failed my maths test. I know. And Chinese, actually I think I'm the first to finish the test, ohcrap. Something must be wrong. :/
Friday we're supposed to do drills for guides. Thank god I have TDD training so I managed to flee. ^^ And by the time I returned to Guides they're ending. Greaaaaat!
By the way I'm in the Total Defense Day squad. By right I should be raising the flag but urm, no experience so yah, changed with Han Ming. Spotter also not bad lah hor? (: Abdullah is supposed to pass the school flag to me so as I turned he BOOed me which made me almost fell. It didn't work for the second time cos I wasn't paying attention to him, LOL.
I want to thank HuiTeng cuz she accompanied me all the way to Guides house to get my belt((: Sucha long journey. Walked around the mall till our heels are so sore, whywhywhy! We're girls ahaha xD We bought the same pair of earrings like TAADAAAA and I'm gonna wear it to school hopefully the teachers won't catch me since Berlindia, Caryn etc are also wearing these kind of earrings. LOL I meant, mine is so much simpler. :3
So much homework yet to complete alright shall sign off now, bye(:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, February 05, 2012)
posts
It's just another week.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Don't feel good for not posting thus I'm here to summarize this week, tsk.
Have been rushing a lot this week ): All the tests... I'm so gonna failed my maths test. I know. And Chinese, actually I think I'm the first to finish the test, ohcrap. Something must be wrong. :/
Friday we're supposed to do drills for guides. Thank god I have TDD training so I managed to flee. ^^ And by the time I returned to Guides they're ending. Greaaaaat!
By the way I'm in the Total Defense Day squad. By right I should be raising the flag but urm, no experience so yah, changed with Han Ming. Spotter also not bad lah hor? (: Abdullah is supposed to pass the school flag to me so as I turned he BOOed me which made me almost fell. It didn't work for the second time cos I wasn't paying attention to him, LOL.
I want to thank HuiTeng cuz she accompanied me all the way to Guides house to get my belt((: Sucha long journey. Walked around the mall till our heels are so sore, whywhywhy! We're girls ahaha xD We bought the same pair of earrings like TAADAAAA and I'm gonna wear it to school hopefully the teachers won't catch me since Berlindia, Caryn etc are also wearing these kind of earrings. LOL I meant, mine is so much simpler. :3
So much homework yet to complete alright shall sign off now, bye(:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, February 5, 2012 / Sunday, February 05, 2012)