posts
Monday, February 6, 2012
Just doing a short post here. (x
Guides' cambodia trip is cancelled.
WHY?! D: Didn't Mrs Fong say the planning went well? Then why the sudden news?? Haish. It's okay lah. Just abit disappointed. But think on the bright side, we don't need to stay in those kampong places. Phew! :3 Hmm but come to think of it I would like to experience staying in a kampong y'knowwww! .__. Anyway. She said they will be sending 20 girls along with other units to Vietnam. Shall I? (:
And urm... My batch is currently planning for the camp right. Yah, now what? Conflicts. I'm out of this. Despite times and times of persuading Shurti and Chia Lynn they still want to submit their proposals. It's true to everything and I agree that their's is somehow better. They know the consequences and they now have to bear it. We're implicated too okay. No more further planning until a cue is given. I just hope things will go well after final decision is made. No more conflicts please. We're classmates after all, no point fighting and become enemies for 2 years.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, February 06, 2012)
posts
Monday, February 6, 2012
Just doing a short post here. (x
Guides' cambodia trip is cancelled.
WHY?! D: Didn't Mrs Fong say the planning went well? Then why the sudden news?? Haish. It's okay lah. Just abit disappointed. But think on the bright side, we don't need to stay in those kampong places. Phew! :3 Hmm but come to think of it I would like to experience staying in a kampong y'knowwww! .__. Anyway. She said they will be sending 20 girls along with other units to Vietnam. Shall I? (:
And urm... My batch is currently planning for the camp right. Yah, now what? Conflicts. I'm out of this. Despite times and times of persuading Shurti and Chia Lynn they still want to submit their proposals. It's true to everything and I agree that their's is somehow better. They know the consequences and they now have to bear it. We're implicated too okay. No more further planning until a cue is given. I just hope things will go well after final decision is made. No more conflicts please. We're classmates after all, no point fighting and become enemies for 2 years.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, February 6, 2012 / Monday, February 06, 2012)