posts
160312; Back to the Past.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Back to blog(:
So it was Friday yesterday... I went back to school for bio. It was supposed to be from 9 to 11 in the morning. But it eventually ended at at 11.30 and between, I kept staring at the clock hoping I won't be released late. Because...
I'm going to east coast with my awesome friends! :D
So there we are, at ecp. The $6 for 3 hours bike rental shop was closed down so we went from shops to shops looking for a better bargain. Then when we were asking for the prices and stuffs, the shopkeeper suddenly stared at this group of teenagers. They almost picked a fight so we immediately run out of that shop. Scary enough, they were walking behind us to the other shop. That scared the hell out of me, alright? ._.
Yingxin can't cycle so Jiayan and I stayed with her while the others cycled to other places. And then at the last 45minutes Jiayan and I followed Junxian and Kenny to cycle up and down the slope. Couldn't make it to the jetty since the ride's gonna be long.
Took some polaroids with them amd enjoyed the breeze there.(: Haven't scanned the photos so yeahh. Haha(: If I were to scan then they'll be up on facebook. (:
After that we decided to have dinner at the prata shop at kampong bahru. Our laughter filled the room haha. I just love spending time with them. So we wentto bryan's house to play for awhile before heading home. We seldom get together anymore... So I'll definitely treasure the time with them and seize the slightest chance to meet up with them <:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, March 17, 2012)
posts
160312; Back to the Past.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Back to blog(:
So it was Friday yesterday... I went back to school for bio. It was supposed to be from 9 to 11 in the morning. But it eventually ended at at 11.30 and between, I kept staring at the clock hoping I won't be released late. Because...
I'm going to east coast with my awesome friends! :D
So there we are, at ecp. The $6 for 3 hours bike rental shop was closed down so we went from shops to shops looking for a better bargain. Then when we were asking for the prices and stuffs, the shopkeeper suddenly stared at this group of teenagers. They almost picked a fight so we immediately run out of that shop. Scary enough, they were walking behind us to the other shop. That scared the hell out of me, alright? ._.
Yingxin can't cycle so Jiayan and I stayed with her while the others cycled to other places. And then at the last 45minutes Jiayan and I followed Junxian and Kenny to cycle up and down the slope. Couldn't make it to the jetty since the ride's gonna be long.
Took some polaroids with them amd enjoyed the breeze there.(: Haven't scanned the photos so yeahh. Haha(: If I were to scan then they'll be up on facebook. (:
After that we decided to have dinner at the prata shop at kampong bahru. Our laughter filled the room haha. I just love spending time with them. So we wentto bryan's house to play for awhile before heading home. We seldom get together anymore... So I'll definitely treasure the time with them and seize the slightest chance to meet up with them <:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, March 17, 2012 / Saturday, March 17, 2012)