posts
Friday, March 30, 2012
Hi all. I'm back. It's such a tiring week. Glad that yesterday's speech day rehearsal was cancelled for no apparent reasons, or it means that I've got to stay everyday this week. I had parade rehearsal on monday, while I need to pack tuesday and as well as guides training on wednesday.
So yesterday, intended to go home straight after lunch with Edwina and Kendrick & co. but there was this stupid bus which broke down in the middle of the road which caused congestion, jamming all the buses behind until it was dragged away. And oh gosh ._. It wasn't the end. I had to wait for very long until my bus came. So I reached home late. But anyway I took a long nap still, cuz it's WAJ today!
Woke up super early today to prepare for school. And that I felt very hungry so I bought a bun from 7-11. And I got really pissed after HT told me that the bread was expired yesterday. Whuuut?! Yesterday?! Umadbro?! It's so far away from that 7-11 and I had no time to go back for a refund. Ah well, luckily I didn't get food poisoning. D:<
Pssssh. Had duties for WAJ today. Quite slack. Ruirui and I hid behind the bushes during our break time. And many teachers walked past so we make up excuses :P Macy, Jensen and... I forgot who got top 10 for our class and 3d1 for fifth in position for the class award ohyay! :D Good job!
Then I gave The Hunger Games a miss. I was scared that there's too many people and the boys will make noises in the cinema so I couldn't enjoy the movie ): But anyway I had a great day with Edwina. :P Had pepperlunch with her and shopped around JP. Then I bought a DIY keychain plus finally got a bottle since I dirtied mine from the camp! Satisfied, although the bottle was expensive! (: Edwina bought some DIY stuff to make keychains etc, she's so creative yah? Haha. ^^
It's gonna be a hectic week next week with all the tests and homework. I'm so demoralised after seeing my results so I hope I can do better for my a math and physics. ((:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, March 30, 2012)
posts
Friday, March 30, 2012
Hi all. I'm back. It's such a tiring week. Glad that yesterday's speech day rehearsal was cancelled for no apparent reasons, or it means that I've got to stay everyday this week. I had parade rehearsal on monday, while I need to pack tuesday and as well as guides training on wednesday.
So yesterday, intended to go home straight after lunch with Edwina and Kendrick & co. but there was this stupid bus which broke down in the middle of the road which caused congestion, jamming all the buses behind until it was dragged away. And oh gosh ._. It wasn't the end. I had to wait for very long until my bus came. So I reached home late. But anyway I took a long nap still, cuz it's WAJ today!
Woke up super early today to prepare for school. And that I felt very hungry so I bought a bun from 7-11. And I got really pissed after HT told me that the bread was expired yesterday. Whuuut?! Yesterday?! Umadbro?! It's so far away from that 7-11 and I had no time to go back for a refund. Ah well, luckily I didn't get food poisoning. D:<
Pssssh. Had duties for WAJ today. Quite slack. Ruirui and I hid behind the bushes during our break time. And many teachers walked past so we make up excuses :P Macy, Jensen and... I forgot who got top 10 for our class and 3d1 for fifth in position for the class award ohyay! :D Good job!
Then I gave The Hunger Games a miss. I was scared that there's too many people and the boys will make noises in the cinema so I couldn't enjoy the movie ): But anyway I had a great day with Edwina. :P Had pepperlunch with her and shopped around JP. Then I bought a DIY keychain plus finally got a bottle since I dirtied mine from the camp! Satisfied, although the bottle was expensive! (: Edwina bought some DIY stuff to make keychains etc, she's so creative yah? Haha. ^^
It's gonna be a hectic week next week with all the tests and homework. I'm so demoralised after seeing my results so I hope I can do better for my a math and physics. ((:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, March 30, 2012 / Friday, March 30, 2012)