posts
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I can finally blog after so many days. Nothing much though.
It's holidays! Well I just spent the past few days slacking at home doing homework. Proud to say I've completed almost all my homework. I'm just left with heymath and some filings to be done, tsk. (: I'm not touching math till tomorrow so I'll be doing some research for my guides historian badge. Sighs. So much for being a Guide.
I've to attend bio remedial class on friday. And then... Going ecp with Bryan and co! It's been a long time since I last went out with them so I'm gonna have a good catch up with them. Spamming polaroids and pictures haha (: Just had a chat with Bryan and we were reminiscing the primary school days. Such good memories. But ruined by someone. Urgh. Come to think of it, why was I so stupid in the past? Anyway since Kenny has moved to boonlay, he'll be staying over at Bryan's place on saturdays most of the times. You know, two boys and one bed. They shared the bed, eeew gay xD Haha. Enough of it, let's move on. (:
I'm currently reading Twilight fanfic: Complicated Love. So captivated by this story and I can't wait for the author to update! :D I'm a twihard so yah. Bleaghs. I'll go gaga anytime soon when breaking dawn part 2 is out! xD
Hmm I guess I'm going to end here. It's nine now so I gotta finish up my research to enjoy the rest of the holidays. 1 week is just not enough for a lazy person like me. ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, March 14, 2012)
posts
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I can finally blog after so many days. Nothing much though.
It's holidays! Well I just spent the past few days slacking at home doing homework. Proud to say I've completed almost all my homework. I'm just left with heymath and some filings to be done, tsk. (: I'm not touching math till tomorrow so I'll be doing some research for my guides historian badge. Sighs. So much for being a Guide.
I've to attend bio remedial class on friday. And then... Going ecp with Bryan and co! It's been a long time since I last went out with them so I'm gonna have a good catch up with them. Spamming polaroids and pictures haha (: Just had a chat with Bryan and we were reminiscing the primary school days. Such good memories. But ruined by someone. Urgh. Come to think of it, why was I so stupid in the past? Anyway since Kenny has moved to boonlay, he'll be staying over at Bryan's place on saturdays most of the times. You know, two boys and one bed. They shared the bed, eeew gay xD Haha. Enough of it, let's move on. (:
I'm currently reading Twilight fanfic: Complicated Love. So captivated by this story and I can't wait for the author to update! :D I'm a twihard so yah. Bleaghs. I'll go gaga anytime soon when breaking dawn part 2 is out! xD
Hmm I guess I'm going to end here. It's nine now so I gotta finish up my research to enjoy the rest of the holidays. 1 week is just not enough for a lazy person like me. ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, March 14, 2012 / Wednesday, March 14, 2012)