posts
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Back to blog. I'm just so bored but I'm lazy to study. Always procrastinating, that's just me. Getting lazier and lazier each day becaus I have no motivation at all.
Anyway! 2 languages papers down. I totally screwed my proposal report. But essay was all right since the topic was on environment. Hehe. (: And my chinese was the opposite. I think I did well for my email writing and screwed up for my essay. :/ Seriously, my essays were never good. Never. So yah.
Then since my oral starts at 3.30 I have shit load of time to study for it but instead, I just chatted with friends. Sze G, Nicole, Ruirui and Ziyi, I swear, made me laugh like mad and we got scolded twice for being noisy. Haha. Then we discussed abit regarding the oral, mwahaha. Reading was a piece of cake cuz there's no chim word for me and the picture... For me I think I did quite well LOLOL. I saw my scores anyway. (:
There are 4 papers this week, e math with bio, ss with chem. How am I supposed to study for bio? ._. It's like, it's like... Even if I memorized I'll still score badly cuz the way they set the questions is... You can't copy and paste what you've memorized. ):
Kay I will study after 12.30. Gonna do my math and SS then start studying for bio hopefully by 5pm. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, April 29, 2012)
posts
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Back to blog. I'm just so bored but I'm lazy to study. Always procrastinating, that's just me. Getting lazier and lazier each day becaus I have no motivation at all.
Anyway! 2 languages papers down. I totally screwed my proposal report. But essay was all right since the topic was on environment. Hehe. (: And my chinese was the opposite. I think I did well for my email writing and screwed up for my essay. :/ Seriously, my essays were never good. Never. So yah.
Then since my oral starts at 3.30 I have shit load of time to study for it but instead, I just chatted with friends. Sze G, Nicole, Ruirui and Ziyi, I swear, made me laugh like mad and we got scolded twice for being noisy. Haha. Then we discussed abit regarding the oral, mwahaha. Reading was a piece of cake cuz there's no chim word for me and the picture... For me I think I did quite well LOLOL. I saw my scores anyway. (:
There are 4 papers this week, e math with bio, ss with chem. How am I supposed to study for bio? ._. It's like, it's like... Even if I memorized I'll still score badly cuz the way they set the questions is... You can't copy and paste what you've memorized. ):
Kay I will study after 12.30. Gonna do my math and SS then start studying for bio hopefully by 5pm. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, April 29, 2012 / Sunday, April 29, 2012)