posts
Saturday, April 7, 2012
"Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favour."
Originally watching The Hunger Games with Yingxin and co. but Kenny changed the venue and time suddenly which screwed my plan up. So Ryan and Waihoe were kind enough to watch it with me.
It was so
touching yeah? I'm so emotional so I cried when Katniss volunteered to replace Prim as a tribute. And when Rue died. It was so sad when Katniss had to part with Rue when they just developed an alliance. But I'm
quite disappointed that I didn't hear Safe and Sound playing in the movie. I'll rate it
4.5/5 :D I heard a lot was cut out from the book so I decided to borrow the book from Huiteng. Let's just hope I'll have the time to read. (:
And I found a blogshop in Singapore that sells Mockingjay pin for 35bucks! Thirty-five! Whoa it's so... Freaking expensive. Although the retailer decided to throw in a free keychain for every pin purchased... :/
Didn't manage to catch The Vow with Huiteng and Rina in the end. Ouhman I wanna watch Mirror Mirror too. But exams are nearing! ):
Handover, speechday rehearsals and tests next week. I've got 5 tests and have to stay back 4 times next week, school system why so screwed?! D: So many things yet so little time, urgh! Shall get my work done and study for Math and SS later. I think I'm alright with chemistry so I'll just study on Monday instead. Can't fail SS and Amath anymore. Can't afford to. ):
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, April 07, 2012)
posts
Saturday, April 7, 2012
"Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favour."
Originally watching The Hunger Games with Yingxin and co. but Kenny changed the venue and time suddenly which screwed my plan up. So Ryan and Waihoe were kind enough to watch it with me.
It was so
touching yeah? I'm so emotional so I cried when Katniss volunteered to replace Prim as a tribute. And when Rue died. It was so sad when Katniss had to part with Rue when they just developed an alliance. But I'm
quite disappointed that I didn't hear Safe and Sound playing in the movie. I'll rate it
4.5/5 :D I heard a lot was cut out from the book so I decided to borrow the book from Huiteng. Let's just hope I'll have the time to read. (:
And I found a blogshop in Singapore that sells Mockingjay pin for 35bucks! Thirty-five! Whoa it's so... Freaking expensive. Although the retailer decided to throw in a free keychain for every pin purchased... :/
Didn't manage to catch The Vow with Huiteng and Rina in the end. Ouhman I wanna watch Mirror Mirror too. But exams are nearing! ):
Handover, speechday rehearsals and tests next week. I've got 5 tests and have to stay back 4 times next week, school system why so screwed?! D: So many things yet so little time, urgh! Shall get my work done and study for Math and SS later. I think I'm alright with chemistry so I'll just study on Monday instead. Can't fail SS and Amath anymore. Can't afford to. ):
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, April 7, 2012 / Saturday, April 07, 2012)