posts
Happy Mothers' Day.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
It's Mothers' Day(:
Gotten 2 pairs of earrings for my mum, and she likes them. Was contemplating what colours to get for her for a long time, haha. Glad she likes them.
So I walked around jp with Edwina to get charms and other stuff to make bracelets. Cost a bomb, really .___. pictutes are on instagram, hehe.(: I hope I can set up a stall with Edwina and sell them, bleaghs :P And I spent the whole of yesterday with Teresa, had a great day (: That's like the first time ever I reache home after 12. Haha.
And met Huiteng super early today. (I woke up late!) HAHA sorry my dear! (: And our hunting for gifts for our mum starts after breakfast! Bought carnations and balloons for them. Then we had a mini photoshooting session lol. After that, I've no idea why and we headed to the starbucks at clementi for a drink. I know I'm broke but still, LOL the heck. Gonna be thrifty next time okay, learnt my lesson.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, May 13, 2012)
posts
Happy Mothers' Day.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
It's Mothers' Day(:
Gotten 2 pairs of earrings for my mum, and she likes them. Was contemplating what colours to get for her for a long time, haha. Glad she likes them.
So I walked around jp with Edwina to get charms and other stuff to make bracelets. Cost a bomb, really .___. pictutes are on instagram, hehe.(: I hope I can set up a stall with Edwina and sell them, bleaghs :P And I spent the whole of yesterday with Teresa, had a great day (: That's like the first time ever I reache home after 12. Haha.
And met Huiteng super early today. (I woke up late!) HAHA sorry my dear! (: And our hunting for gifts for our mum starts after breakfast! Bought carnations and balloons for them. Then we had a mini photoshooting session lol. After that, I've no idea why and we headed to the starbucks at clementi for a drink. I know I'm broke but still, LOL the heck. Gonna be thrifty next time okay, learnt my lesson.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, May 13, 2012 / Sunday, May 13, 2012)