posts
Monday, May 21, 2012
My horrendous results are as disappointing. Couldn't make it to the top 20 in class so I came up with a study plan to mug during the June holidays. I'm going to try to ace my math and hopefully a b3 for Amath. Gonna take up tuitions soon.
Had a chat with Huiteng just now. We were talking about how spendthrift one is. Most of the kids nowadays - Being spendthift because their parents are rich and that they have practically nothing to worry about. They are pampered and get almost everything they asked for. Especially to those who are the only child in the family, yah?
Me? Yes I do spend. I know when to stop however. And I'm very grateful for what I have and what my family has given me. I've learnt to appreciate little things I have in my life though sometimes I really take them for granted.
I've never been so scared before. I'm fretting over my dog's health issues. How would I be if she were to leave me one day? Regretted not spending more time with her when I was young because I'm getting busier and busier as I grow and I have no time for her. I'll rather rest these days during my free time because sleep is really deprived. Her health is deterioating as she gets older each day and I can do nothing about it. Let's hope for the best. Pretty please, I know I didn't take good care of her in the past but I really, really, really want her to live longer.
I don't want things to turn out like my grandma. I only learn to appreciate her after she's gone, forever.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, May 21, 2012)
posts
Monday, May 21, 2012
My horrendous results are as disappointing. Couldn't make it to the top 20 in class so I came up with a study plan to mug during the June holidays. I'm going to try to ace my math and hopefully a b3 for Amath. Gonna take up tuitions soon.
Had a chat with Huiteng just now. We were talking about how spendthrift one is. Most of the kids nowadays - Being spendthift because their parents are rich and that they have practically nothing to worry about. They are pampered and get almost everything they asked for. Especially to those who are the only child in the family, yah?
Me? Yes I do spend. I know when to stop however. And I'm very grateful for what I have and what my family has given me. I've learnt to appreciate little things I have in my life though sometimes I really take them for granted.
I've never been so scared before. I'm fretting over my dog's health issues. How would I be if she were to leave me one day? Regretted not spending more time with her when I was young because I'm getting busier and busier as I grow and I have no time for her. I'll rather rest these days during my free time because sleep is really deprived. Her health is deterioating as she gets older each day and I can do nothing about it. Let's hope for the best. Pretty please, I know I didn't take good care of her in the past but I really, really, really want her to live longer.
I don't want things to turn out like my grandma. I only learn to appreciate her after she's gone, forever.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, May 21, 2012 / Monday, May 21, 2012)