posts
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Ohyayhey exams ended! Well, I mean written exams. HAHA. (x
But I'm very, very, very sad cuz I'm so gonna fail A math and Physics... I super upset since I mugged for A math through the night till 3am in the morning and I still couldn't do the paper, thought I'd had a hang of it but no. I gave up on physics, and in the end? Mr Kamal
literally copied and paste questions from tys and test papers so now I'm super regretting for not spending time on it. ._.
I know there's no point crying over spilt milk now but, let's just hope for the best. Hope the SA results ain't too disappointing or I'll just kill myself. Cheh, contradicting. I'm quite optimistic actually. I'll get over it soon.
Anyway, it's
TIME TO PARTY :D LOL who cares about oral? I mean, we don't do picture discussion anymore, so what's the point studying? Further more, there's a new syllabus in case you guys don't know (ohlol who else reads my blog ==). All we have to do is just read the passage and answer three questions based on the picture. Maybe I'll practice on my reading in a while's time before I turn in.
Ohohoh. School starts at 10 for me tomorrow so yay! (: Having breakfast with friends before that and we're gonna have a gossip session before I to freak out while waiting for my turn for the oral. Hahaha, it's always like this. (x
So here's the plan my post-exams therapy over the weekends, tsk!
-Go JP with Edwina on friday to get a gift for our mother.
-Dark Shadows with Huiteng.
-Shop with mum. Or I'll do shopping alone, that's like even better cuz I won't feel guilty when she waits for me while I try out some clothings or contemplating whether to buy. Well, she's... impatient. Haha :9
And that's all for today!(:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, May 09, 2012)
posts
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Ohyayhey exams ended! Well, I mean written exams. HAHA. (x
But I'm very, very, very sad cuz I'm so gonna fail A math and Physics... I super upset since I mugged for A math through the night till 3am in the morning and I still couldn't do the paper, thought I'd had a hang of it but no. I gave up on physics, and in the end? Mr Kamal
literally copied and paste questions from tys and test papers so now I'm super regretting for not spending time on it. ._.
I know there's no point crying over spilt milk now but, let's just hope for the best. Hope the SA results ain't too disappointing or I'll just kill myself. Cheh, contradicting. I'm quite optimistic actually. I'll get over it soon.
Anyway, it's
TIME TO PARTY :D LOL who cares about oral? I mean, we don't do picture discussion anymore, so what's the point studying? Further more, there's a new syllabus in case you guys don't know (ohlol who else reads my blog ==). All we have to do is just read the passage and answer three questions based on the picture. Maybe I'll practice on my reading in a while's time before I turn in.
Ohohoh. School starts at 10 for me tomorrow so yay! (: Having breakfast with friends before that and we're gonna have a gossip session before I to freak out while waiting for my turn for the oral. Hahaha, it's always like this. (x
So here's the plan my post-exams therapy over the weekends, tsk!
-Go JP with Edwina on friday to get a gift for our mother.
-Dark Shadows with Huiteng.
-Shop with mum. Or I'll do shopping alone, that's like even better cuz I won't feel guilty when she waits for me while I try out some clothings or contemplating whether to buy. Well, she's... impatient. Haha :9
And that's all for today!(:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, May 9, 2012 / Wednesday, May 09, 2012)