posts
Friday, June 22, 2012
Guides meeting yesterday. Woke up so early... And I'm kind of excited because it's the first day of being a PL hehe. (: Only 3 people turned up in my patrol... But nevermind, small patrol is good in some ways haha.
The day started off with gadget making pheeeew. But our rack is totally cmi. What a fail PL I am, but can't totally blame me LOL. Ooops. x)
Then we had games, lunch, lessons blablabla and time for tent pitching!
I was so embarrassed because I need to reply on my sec 2s since I'm at a loss as to what to do. ._. But I definitely picked up a few skills. And my team
won ohyay.(:
Packed and settled somethings in the room. Sarah has to bring 3 huge boxes of things over to Rui's house ._. And her car has no space LOL. Then I went groceries shopping with the b1guides but I was pmsing cuz I had gastric pain. ):
On a side note, we're having a bbq party tonight! :D It's a farewell for graduating seniors... Gonna miss my favourite PL alot, alot. Farhana has been my PL for 2.5 years for now, which means I've been in Swallow ever since I joined guides. Totally broke into tears when I received the ribbons from her. x:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, June 22, 2012)
posts
Friday, June 22, 2012
Guides meeting yesterday. Woke up so early... And I'm kind of excited because it's the first day of being a PL hehe. (: Only 3 people turned up in my patrol... But nevermind, small patrol is good in some ways haha.
The day started off with gadget making pheeeew. But our rack is totally cmi. What a fail PL I am, but can't totally blame me LOL. Ooops. x)
Then we had games, lunch, lessons blablabla and time for tent pitching!
I was so embarrassed because I need to reply on my sec 2s since I'm at a loss as to what to do. ._. But I definitely picked up a few skills. And my team
won ohyay.(:
Packed and settled somethings in the room. Sarah has to bring 3 huge boxes of things over to Rui's house ._. And her car has no space LOL. Then I went groceries shopping with the b1guides but I was pmsing cuz I had gastric pain. ):
On a side note, we're having a bbq party tonight! :D It's a farewell for graduating seniors... Gonna miss my favourite PL alot, alot. Farhana has been my PL for 2.5 years for now, which means I've been in Swallow ever since I joined guides. Totally broke into tears when I received the ribbons from her. x:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, June 22, 2012 / Friday, June 22, 2012)