posts
Friday, June 22, 2012
It's the last week of the holidays urgh. How time flies? I meant, I can't even remember what I'd done the the past three weeks. I still have a pile of homework waiting for me to do after I return from bbq. How stupid am I? I returned my library book yesterday without doing my book review. Why am I so forgetful ): If not I could've done the book review last night. Gonna cancel cycling plan with Waikit, Ryan and Yingxin... Since I need the day to complete my chemistry. I don't want to attend academic detention lol. ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, June 22, 2012)
posts
Friday, June 22, 2012
It's the last week of the holidays urgh. How time flies? I meant, I can't even remember what I'd done the the past three weeks. I still have a pile of homework waiting for me to do after I return from bbq. How stupid am I? I returned my library book yesterday without doing my book review. Why am I so forgetful ): If not I could've done the book review last night. Gonna cancel cycling plan with Waikit, Ryan and Yingxin... Since I need the day to complete my chemistry. I don't want to attend academic detention lol. ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, June 22, 2012 / Friday, June 22, 2012)