posts
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Woke up super early on a Saturday to go for service learning at Fireflies Health Organic Farm. Almost late but then more people came later than me x: So anyway, Siya and Wenyuan reached and I've got no idea why they went INTO the MRT station LOL.
Then one whole gang of us boarded the bus and created a lot of noise. Very troublesome getting there. Had to change to another bus and walk a long way to the farm. So much more than expected, cuz I always go there by car. We also had to bear with the smell (bird shits?) while trekking there. Sighs.
Started plucking weeds and it was god damn tiring. The weather was humid. ): But I was slacking most of the time... Oh and the girls pranked on Siya and Wenyuan! They pretended to take pictures with them and made them squat in front of the camera but by the time Sze G counted till 3, everyone ran off leaving the two of them there! As well as the video of pranking Wingtim with a fake fly. (:
Had a fun and tiring day. But nooo I'll never want to go again :( Though the uncle was kind enough to cook organic winter melon drink for us in return for helping them pluck the weeds.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, July 08, 2012)
posts
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Woke up super early on a Saturday to go for service learning at Fireflies Health Organic Farm. Almost late but then more people came later than me x: So anyway, Siya and Wenyuan reached and I've got no idea why they went INTO the MRT station LOL.
Then one whole gang of us boarded the bus and created a lot of noise. Very troublesome getting there. Had to change to another bus and walk a long way to the farm. So much more than expected, cuz I always go there by car. We also had to bear with the smell (bird shits?) while trekking there. Sighs.
Started plucking weeds and it was god damn tiring. The weather was humid. ): But I was slacking most of the time... Oh and the girls pranked on Siya and Wenyuan! They pretended to take pictures with them and made them squat in front of the camera but by the time Sze G counted till 3, everyone ran off leaving the two of them there! As well as the video of pranking Wingtim with a fake fly. (:
Had a fun and tiring day. But nooo I'll never want to go again :( Though the uncle was kind enough to cook organic winter melon drink for us in return for helping them pluck the weeds.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, July 8, 2012 / Sunday, July 08, 2012)