posts
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Hellooo people I'm finally back to blogging (LOL I'm lazy to check when I last blogged but yeah). Anyway, yes my life has been so boring that I have nothing to blog about... So. That's not the main point. I just want to blog about something hahaha. And to anyone who reads this... (:
Okay. I was so excited about the CSI that we're going to have today during Bio lesson but it was an utter disappointment. ): I thought there would be something like doing blood tests or fingerprints etc, like what we did in sec2's forensic science. But then, it was only a video on someone having cardiac arrest and we were to investigate what causes the death. Sighs. The video was funny though, our classmates acted in it. (:
Had 3 tests in consecutive periods on wednesday damnnnnn. I spent more time on math though. Used only half an hour on history. Thank god it was in the end an openbook assignment instead of a test but it didn't help much because I totally didn't understand the first question. Hey failures here I comeeee. (':
And we played Captain's Ball for guides yesterday! Played against Rui's team and zomgggg they played rough. Actually no lah HAHAH I have to admit they are good! Friendly match, so yay. :D Then... URGH. Stayed back to pack the room until 730. Sarah and I super angry cuz the others were just sitting down there chatting and playing like it's none of their business. Wtf? My job to clean is it? I can just do eye power okay? So Sarah and I were like, "Oi can you all help to clean the room?" It's because I want to go home early and I know we'll take forever if no one helps. Super mad. I'm not going to waste my time doing stupid things anymore. Moreover I got rolled eyes at by my junior. Seriously? Pissed enough and I was nice not to volcano erupt. Damn fekjfeiwhfqihrieqhfreqrifnbqdq.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, August 02, 2012)
posts
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Hellooo people I'm finally back to blogging (LOL I'm lazy to check when I last blogged but yeah). Anyway, yes my life has been so boring that I have nothing to blog about... So. That's not the main point. I just want to blog about something hahaha. And to anyone who reads this... (:
Okay. I was so excited about the CSI that we're going to have today during Bio lesson but it was an utter disappointment. ): I thought there would be something like doing blood tests or fingerprints etc, like what we did in sec2's forensic science. But then, it was only a video on someone having cardiac arrest and we were to investigate what causes the death. Sighs. The video was funny though, our classmates acted in it. (:
Had 3 tests in consecutive periods on wednesday damnnnnn. I spent more time on math though. Used only half an hour on history. Thank god it was in the end an openbook assignment instead of a test but it didn't help much because I totally didn't understand the first question. Hey failures here I comeeee. (':
And we played Captain's Ball for guides yesterday! Played against Rui's team and zomgggg they played rough. Actually no lah HAHAH I have to admit they are good! Friendly match, so yay. :D Then... URGH. Stayed back to pack the room until 730. Sarah and I super angry cuz the others were just sitting down there chatting and playing like it's none of their business. Wtf? My job to clean is it? I can just do eye power okay? So Sarah and I were like, "Oi can you all help to clean the room?" It's because I want to go home early and I know we'll take forever if no one helps. Super mad. I'm not going to waste my time doing stupid things anymore. Moreover I got rolled eyes at by my junior. Seriously? Pissed enough and I was nice not to volcano erupt. Damn fekjfeiwhfqihrieqhfreqrifnbqdq.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, August 2, 2012 / Thursday, August 02, 2012)