posts
The Village
Monday, September 17, 2012
The Village? What village? << 宝岛一村>>!
Went to watch a play in Esplanade with some of the sec2s and 3s cohort. Man, such a funny and touching story about how refugees went to stay in Taiwan temporarily and in the end settled down there from 1949-2006. I didn't wear my specs but from the magazine I realised I'd seen three of the actors on tv before. And of the them whom acted as Da Niu is a very funny actor in taiwanese idol dramas. Me likey! Hahaha :') Their 谢幕 was roughly ten minutes long and there was a non-stop applause from the audience. The claps were even louder when the director came out... The 天津包子 in the show were also given to us after the play ended.
Definitely a good play to catch! Those who didn't go must be regretting right now hohoho :b I will give this play a 5/5 ! Shall catch it again next time.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, September 17, 2012)
posts
The Village
Monday, September 17, 2012
The Village? What village? << 宝岛一村>>!
Went to watch a play in Esplanade with some of the sec2s and 3s cohort. Man, such a funny and touching story about how refugees went to stay in Taiwan temporarily and in the end settled down there from 1949-2006. I didn't wear my specs but from the magazine I realised I'd seen three of the actors on tv before. And of the them whom acted as Da Niu is a very funny actor in taiwanese idol dramas. Me likey! Hahaha :') Their 谢幕 was roughly ten minutes long and there was a non-stop applause from the audience. The claps were even louder when the director came out... The 天津包子 in the show were also given to us after the play ended.
Definitely a good play to catch! Those who didn't go must be regretting right now hohoho :b I will give this play a 5/5 ! Shall catch it again next time.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, September 17, 2012 / Monday, September 17, 2012)