posts
Monday, October 22, 2012
I was kind of bored just now so I thought
why not update my blog for my unknown/ non-existing readers?
Went vivo with mum today and got some food. Bought cakes and some dim sum only. The chocolate cheese cake was nice but having too much is just... Y'know. Mum's chocolate fudge was a mixture of bitter(for me) and sweet(for her) and was to an extreme extent. Oh by the way I think mum's cooking
improved she cooked my favourite abc soup but too bad she lost the tomatoes so there weren't any in the soup.
I like to tease her cooking. :B
Had I mentioned that I freaking hate rats(or should I say scared)
to the moon and back? Omgee I was uber scared they'll run over my feet or something. I will be on the verge of crying and screaming out loud. For I am
dumbfounded on the spot. Haha I remember three years back when I saw a rat scampering across and I jumped on BryanC. :$
Anyway. Tomorrow's the promotion day so no school for us but I have to go for dental appointment.. And it was made compulsory for the list of pupils since we skipped the last appointment sighs.
Hello when I needed you you weren't there and now it's compulsory when I don't need you anymoreeee? What's this sorcery. But my dentist said I need to let the dentist check my molars because they aren't fully grown yet when they were supposed to be out by the time I was 12.
By the way it's the start of O levels tomorrow(which is later on) for the '96 batch let me wish all of them all the best! :D
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, October 22, 2012)
posts
Monday, October 22, 2012
I was kind of bored just now so I thought
why not update my blog for my unknown/ non-existing readers?
Went vivo with mum today and got some food. Bought cakes and some dim sum only. The chocolate cheese cake was nice but having too much is just... Y'know. Mum's chocolate fudge was a mixture of bitter(for me) and sweet(for her) and was to an extreme extent. Oh by the way I think mum's cooking
improved she cooked my favourite abc soup but too bad she lost the tomatoes so there weren't any in the soup.
I like to tease her cooking. :B
Had I mentioned that I freaking hate rats(or should I say scared)
to the moon and back? Omgee I was uber scared they'll run over my feet or something. I will be on the verge of crying and screaming out loud. For I am
dumbfounded on the spot. Haha I remember three years back when I saw a rat scampering across and I jumped on BryanC. :$
Anyway. Tomorrow's the promotion day so no school for us but I have to go for dental appointment.. And it was made compulsory for the list of pupils since we skipped the last appointment sighs.
Hello when I needed you you weren't there and now it's compulsory when I don't need you anymoreeee? What's this sorcery. But my dentist said I need to let the dentist check my molars because they aren't fully grown yet when they were supposed to be out by the time I was 12.
By the way it's the start of O levels tomorrow(which is later on) for the '96 batch let me wish all of them all the best! :D
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, October 22, 2012 / Monday, October 22, 2012)