posts
Jealousy kills, indeed.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
"Jealousy is nothing more than a fear of abandonment."
This is so true.
Whenever I see her blogging about you, my heart sank. I was so afraid that you would forget me because you seemed so happy with them. You are another person I can confide in besides Bryan, though you don't seem to bother as much. But I know you can be trusted because after all, who else can you tell my secrets to?
I wish nothing but you would at least remember my existence.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, October 13, 2012)
posts
Jealousy kills, indeed.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
"Jealousy is nothing more than a fear of abandonment."
This is so true.
Whenever I see her blogging about you, my heart sank. I was so afraid that you would forget me because you seemed so happy with them. You are another person I can confide in besides Bryan, though you don't seem to bother as much. But I know you can be trusted because after all, who else can you tell my secrets to?
I wish nothing but you would at least remember my existence.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, October 13, 2012 / Saturday, October 13, 2012)