posts
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Loves x, I'm back ;)
The five-day holidays have been so boring I
literally sleep my days off. But anyway today I went over to clementi to get my beige bow skirt with crochet details at the bottom. :) Cache Cache is having sales -
buy 2 get 1 free but unfortunately before I was able to pick my second and third piece, Leng Leng sis was coming over to pick mama
and I up. I was thinking if I got another piece priced at 40$ then I would be having 3 pieces at around.. 26 bucks each! Good bargain! But oh well. :( Then I didn't get to buy my shaker fries also.
Right now I have a list of cravings and I will
satisfy my cravings one by one soon.
First, Ikea meatballs.
Second I want pizza.
Next up, lagsana.
Following next, shaker fries.
Fifth, Subway.
And lastly, steamed chicken drumstick and rice with light soy sauce by mama.
Not in order, by the way. And anyway Junhao promised to
give me a treat when we're both free :) I must note this down because he owed me. I used to treat him sweets in primary school :@
So yah, wednesday tomorrow. Wed and thursday are scheduled for scripts checking. Needless to say, I'm dead.
Not prepared to face by horrible results yet... Not at all. Chem, A math, E math and Bio. I have no slightest confidence for these papers. But I want to
get it over and done with quickly on the contrary. And after thursday, it's a holiday again!
However guides are doing
Unit Initiatives on friday in the afternoon. There goes my holiday. :( Cuz I have to be in HQ on saturday for god-knows-how-long -.- Waste of time, seriously. And I need to
resew all my badges if I have to be in full-uniform like wtf. But on the bright side, we're gonna help out at Old Folks Home!
Doing volunteering jobs has always been in my wish list, though sometimes I was afraid that old folks are abit troublesome because you see, they don't appreciate our help because they think they're capable of doing things themselves. Then they'll throw tandrums. But hopefully the old
folks there are nice and friendly. I don't mind helping out if the old folks are motherly and fatherly :) But however I shouldn't be such picky since those people are placed in old folks homes because their children/ relatives can't take care of them.
On the other hand, I can't wait for Yirui's O's to be over! Then I can
explore the Alexandra Trail bridge or whatever you call that! And before there we'll go Ikea for lunch. Just hope that the queue wasn't as long as last time. Maybe not if we're going on weekdays yah? Because the queue will be very long that it extends all the way out of the cafe if we go on weekends, all the time.
Seems like I've typed a very long post today. Alright I shall go read my fanfiction and that's all for the night. Goodnight, x :)
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, October 16, 2012)
posts
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Loves x, I'm back ;)
The five-day holidays have been so boring I
literally sleep my days off. But anyway today I went over to clementi to get my beige bow skirt with crochet details at the bottom. :) Cache Cache is having sales -
buy 2 get 1 free but unfortunately before I was able to pick my second and third piece, Leng Leng sis was coming over to pick mama
and I up. I was thinking if I got another piece priced at 40$ then I would be having 3 pieces at around.. 26 bucks each! Good bargain! But oh well. :( Then I didn't get to buy my shaker fries also.
Right now I have a list of cravings and I will
satisfy my cravings one by one soon.
First, Ikea meatballs.
Second I want pizza.
Next up, lagsana.
Following next, shaker fries.
Fifth, Subway.
And lastly, steamed chicken drumstick and rice with light soy sauce by mama.
Not in order, by the way. And anyway Junhao promised to
give me a treat when we're both free :) I must note this down because he owed me. I used to treat him sweets in primary school :@
So yah, wednesday tomorrow. Wed and thursday are scheduled for scripts checking. Needless to say, I'm dead.
Not prepared to face by horrible results yet... Not at all. Chem, A math, E math and Bio. I have no slightest confidence for these papers. But I want to
get it over and done with quickly on the contrary. And after thursday, it's a holiday again!
However guides are doing
Unit Initiatives on friday in the afternoon. There goes my holiday. :( Cuz I have to be in HQ on saturday for god-knows-how-long -.- Waste of time, seriously. And I need to
resew all my badges if I have to be in full-uniform like wtf. But on the bright side, we're gonna help out at Old Folks Home!
Doing volunteering jobs has always been in my wish list, though sometimes I was afraid that old folks are abit troublesome because you see, they don't appreciate our help because they think they're capable of doing things themselves. Then they'll throw tandrums. But hopefully the old
folks there are nice and friendly. I don't mind helping out if the old folks are motherly and fatherly :) But however I shouldn't be such picky since those people are placed in old folks homes because their children/ relatives can't take care of them.
On the other hand, I can't wait for Yirui's O's to be over! Then I can
explore the Alexandra Trail bridge or whatever you call that! And before there we'll go Ikea for lunch. Just hope that the queue wasn't as long as last time. Maybe not if we're going on weekdays yah? Because the queue will be very long that it extends all the way out of the cafe if we go on weekends, all the time.
Seems like I've typed a very long post today. Alright I shall go read my fanfiction and that's all for the night. Goodnight, x :)
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, October 16, 2012 / Tuesday, October 16, 2012)