posts
Verboten Love.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
"Why did I think that I could ever have a normal life? That I simply go to and from work for many years while getting paid and returning home to a man I actually love with my children clinging onto me? Oh, right, because the characters in the books I like to read get a happily ever after.
But this is reality, and reality doesn't have happy endings. So with that being said I have one question left in my mind:
Why me?"
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, October 28, 2012)
posts
Verboten Love.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
"Why did I think that I could ever have a normal life? That I simply go to and from work for many years while getting paid and returning home to a man I actually love with my children clinging onto me? Oh, right, because the characters in the books I like to read get a happily ever after.
But this is reality, and reality doesn't have happy endings. So with that being said I have one question left in my mind:
Why me?"
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, October 28, 2012 / Sunday, October 28, 2012)