@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

Baden-Powell Award Ceremony
Monday, November 5, 2012

So anyways, I attended the BPA and PGA ceremony on saturday. Was there early for rehearsal. Funny, yet nervous. My hands turned cold haha. And I'm glad to make friends with some of the girls like Cheryl, Priscillia and not forgetting Vienna whom I met in camp training last year!

Being the pioneer batch with only 22 girls beinf awarded(and of course for being the only girl from ctss), I am very elated and thankful to have received this BPA badge as the highest prestigue award awarded by our dearest chief commisioner. It's not only a badge or a certificate, but a recognition for us girls who have reaffirmed our promise in doing our best, doing our duty to God, serving our country and shown ourselves to be a worthy member of sisterhood of guiding. BPA is also another most prestigious award and the standards are definitely as high as PGA's.

Not only a badge that can be pinned on my guides uniform, we also were given a certificate for our recognition along with a scroll.

But the cert and scroll was given separately because apparently 1: They didn't want to get our certificates mixed up and 2: They don't want to roll up the pretty certificate and 3: According to Ms Ng it's all about showing off. She spent am hour tying and pinning the badge on the ribbons on the scrolls which cost ten bucks each. Haha true enough, the scrolls made us even happier and er.. Atas since we are of the same standard as PGA guides which only 7 girls made it through :) Oh speaking of that, the PGA badge is so pretty but I find mine prettier and of course, so much cuter! It reminds me of toy story. Right right? :D

I thought I was going to be alone (since my parents and Huiteng weren't there)until Mrs Fong showed up with Ms Lim and Mr Aidil together with five of our girls to support me(lol actually they were there for yoman and Mrs Fong was in charge of west div but Mr Aidil and Ms Lim were my guests). It was very touching when Mrs Fong texted me. Really :) She's such a wonderful teacher whom I didn't appreciate in the past two years.

Heartfelt thanks to Mrs Fong eventhough she always didn't show up for trainings. She was like "This one will cry one. Water tap, I know one." when she was making me when taking pictures and Mr Aidil was like "Later she cry!" She knows me lah hor! Indeed a very unforgettable experience! By the way Ms Ng and Mr Aidil actually know each other...

Attached are the pictures taken yesterday with my lovely juniors and guiders, also Mr Aidil!


Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, November 05, 2012)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.