posts
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me; where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops that's
where you'll find me.
Recently was addicted to Xfactor and has been catching it every week. Then I just catch up with what I'd missed out last night. I
lovelovelove Carly and Emblem3. Used to like Fifth Harmony...but oh well. Carly has got great vocals and is one of the best voice in the top 16. So amazed by this little girl! She knows how to control her voice and all, and it's impossible for a thirteen-year-old. Alien, they named her. Up next, Emblem3 which consists of Drew, Weasley and Keaton! Drew is the oldest but the hottest ! He's only 19 though, yeah man! And he wore singlet for almost every week hahaha eye candy!
Last week Beatrice and Cece sang for survival and it was so heartbreaking to see Beatrice leaving. She cried all the whole way but I have to admit Cece sanf better for the survival with Because of You // Kelly Clarkson.
But anyway to be frank I really do hope Carly wins the competition. Either her or Emblem 3 but for the time being I don't think Emblem 3 will win because of the always-top-3 people. :(
Here the link for her videos:
Somewhere Over The Rainbow http://youtu.be/_QP0b_ooHQU
My Heart Will Go On
http://youtu.be/75VM6vxQlk8
It Will Rain
http://youtu.be/ppuxdlNQCVw
Good Feeling
http://youtu.be/SQ80uPGt3rQ
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, November 27, 2012)
posts
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me; where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops that's
where you'll find me.
Recently was addicted to Xfactor and has been catching it every week. Then I just catch up with what I'd missed out last night. I
lovelovelove Carly and Emblem3. Used to like Fifth Harmony...but oh well. Carly has got great vocals and is one of the best voice in the top 16. So amazed by this little girl! She knows how to control her voice and all, and it's impossible for a thirteen-year-old. Alien, they named her. Up next, Emblem3 which consists of Drew, Weasley and Keaton! Drew is the oldest but the hottest ! He's only 19 though, yeah man! And he wore singlet for almost every week hahaha eye candy!
Last week Beatrice and Cece sang for survival and it was so heartbreaking to see Beatrice leaving. She cried all the whole way but I have to admit Cece sanf better for the survival with Because of You // Kelly Clarkson.
But anyway to be frank I really do hope Carly wins the competition. Either her or Emblem 3 but for the time being I don't think Emblem 3 will win because of the always-top-3 people. :(
Here the link for her videos:
Somewhere Over The Rainbow http://youtu.be/_QP0b_ooHQU
My Heart Will Go On
http://youtu.be/75VM6vxQlk8
It Will Rain
http://youtu.be/ppuxdlNQCVw
Good Feeling
http://youtu.be/SQ80uPGt3rQ
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, November 27, 2012 / Tuesday, November 27, 2012)