posts
25th December.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Yay people, it's CHRISTMAS!! :D
My mum didn't get me a new set of pjs nor did I receive many presents. We didn't have a christmas tree or any christmas decors. And we had no turkey this year, because the turkey last year was too big to fit into the oven so my guardian chop it up into pieces and "No I don't dare to buy anymore," said my sis. So she told my bro to get the already-cooked one but he forgot about it. But anyway, pizzas, satays and log cake are enough.
On the dark side, the actual Christmas day is nothing special for me since I have to spend the day on doing homework. Blame on my laziness sighs. What I did in the morning to celebrate this day was sharing Christmas stories with meimei plus wishing and receiving greetings from people. :(
Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! To add on to the Christmas spirit you can youtube the holiday songs
Silent Night and
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Demi Lovato performed for the President and First Family of the states. Or you can also listen to the very classic
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town:
You better watch out, you better not cry; better not pout, I'm telling you why -- Santa Claus is coming to town.
I wish I had a chimney.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, December 25, 2012)
posts
25th December.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Yay people, it's CHRISTMAS!! :D
My mum didn't get me a new set of pjs nor did I receive many presents. We didn't have a christmas tree or any christmas decors. And we had no turkey this year, because the turkey last year was too big to fit into the oven so my guardian chop it up into pieces and "No I don't dare to buy anymore," said my sis. So she told my bro to get the already-cooked one but he forgot about it. But anyway, pizzas, satays and log cake are enough.
On the dark side, the actual Christmas day is nothing special for me since I have to spend the day on doing homework. Blame on my laziness sighs. What I did in the morning to celebrate this day was sharing Christmas stories with meimei plus wishing and receiving greetings from people. :(
Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! To add on to the Christmas spirit you can youtube the holiday songs
Silent Night and
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Demi Lovato performed for the President and First Family of the states. Or you can also listen to the very classic
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town:
You better watch out, you better not cry; better not pout, I'm telling you why -- Santa Claus is coming to town.
I wish I had a chimney.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, December 25, 2012 / Tuesday, December 25, 2012)