posts
An ambitious Meiyuan.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Went to Orchard with guardian's family just now. The kids were playing in the foam snow despite the drizzles! But what if snowing and drizzling really happen at the same time? Will it ever happen? It's like drizzling when the sun's out right? LOL what a retarded question. Anyway I was enjoying my cranberry white chocolate mocha frappuccino while waiting for them to be done and I was literally shivering. Never will want to drink it again, really, since I'm not a fan of coffee. Unless I was in a country with real snow...then I don't mind freezing...
Then we had a spin along the streets in Orchard to admire the Christmas night lights. How many Christmas trees are the in Orchard? Countless. My guardian described the draping fairy lights as Indian earrings by the way.
Haven't had any ideas on how I'll my rainbow project tomorrow. But I would like to get a crown from Burger King, because purple signifies mysticism and royalty... :) I've always wanted to be a princess since young. I want to walk like I have tiara on my head. It was a big dream, very ambitious ain't I? :D But later I changed to President's wife because flags have to be half masted when one died *touch wood*. It shows how important you are to the country even though you don't have to do anything other than just playing the role of the president's wife and do the presidential wave whenever you're seen in the public. Still the big dream of being a spoiled little princess remains till today. I hope someday in the future a member of the royal would come up to me and announce that I'm the only heir to the throne like Mia in Princess Diaries. :D
I remember asking Yingxin to get me a tiara for my birthday LOL. A simple crown like the following will satisfy me enough:)) But it would be a lot better if I get a designed one, like with diamonds or precious gems... :')
Huiteng (oh if you see this, by any chance if you read this post) said she'll get me a handmade present for my birthday so... I want bling bling one okay? *hint hint* ;) ...Okay I think she will rant about me on her blog psssssh.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, December 04, 2012)
posts
An ambitious Meiyuan.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Went to Orchard with guardian's family just now. The kids were playing in the foam snow despite the drizzles! But what if snowing and drizzling really happen at the same time? Will it ever happen? It's like drizzling when the sun's out right? LOL what a retarded question. Anyway I was enjoying my cranberry white chocolate mocha frappuccino while waiting for them to be done and I was literally shivering. Never will want to drink it again, really, since I'm not a fan of coffee. Unless I was in a country with real snow...then I don't mind freezing...
Then we had a spin along the streets in Orchard to admire the Christmas night lights. How many Christmas trees are the in Orchard? Countless. My guardian described the draping fairy lights as Indian earrings by the way.
Haven't had any ideas on how I'll my rainbow project tomorrow. But I would like to get a crown from Burger King, because purple signifies mysticism and royalty... :) I've always wanted to be a princess since young. I want to walk like I have tiara on my head. It was a big dream, very ambitious ain't I? :D But later I changed to President's wife because flags have to be half masted when one died *touch wood*. It shows how important you are to the country even though you don't have to do anything other than just playing the role of the president's wife and do the presidential wave whenever you're seen in the public. Still the big dream of being a spoiled little princess remains till today. I hope someday in the future a member of the royal would come up to me and announce that I'm the only heir to the throne like Mia in Princess Diaries. :D
I remember asking Yingxin to get me a tiara for my birthday LOL. A simple crown like the following will satisfy me enough:)) But it would be a lot better if I get a designed one, like with diamonds or precious gems... :')
Huiteng (oh if you see this, by any chance if you read this post) said she'll get me a handmade present for my birthday so... I want bling bling one okay? *hint hint* ;) ...Okay I think she will rant about me on her blog psssssh.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, December 4, 2012 / Tuesday, December 04, 2012)