posts
讲华语!
Monday, December 31, 2012
Again.
3:25AM.
Stayed up to mark my physics assignment just now. Regretted procrastinating because if I hadn't waste my time on listening to songs I would actually be able to do something more meaningful - watch MunahHirziOfficial channel on youtube! They totally entertained me HAHA and same as Huiteng's mum, mine called me crazy for laughing like a witch in the middle of the night just few minutes ago!
Teresa asked if I want to change our date to tomorrow but I turned her down because I have to clear up my mess of homework before school starts. *guilty* I haven't bought a new school bag (the hot pink one's spoiled) and I think I have to use my Zinc one before I saved enough money... Gawd. If only I am rich, or if only I am thrifty. I tend to only regret buying things after an impulsive buying spree. LOL I shall stop reproaching myself further before guilt eats me up.
Anyway I am going back to my optician to complain about the specs cuz he didn't tell me the lenses are not anti-reflective! No wonder so cheap >:( I'm only willing to pay at most $30 for a new pair of lenses otherwise I have to live with the horrendous specs with reflection haunting me all the time...
Oh yah this. I was so offended by my mum's friend during dinner today, oh my gosh! I ordered sirloin steak and apparently she couldn't stand the smell so she moved to another table for her food. She freaking moved away. After she came back she pinched her nose in front of me so I purposely eat reeeeeal slow while playing with my phone then after I was done, she immediately asked the waiter to clear my plate. *stabs her virtually* But then I felt remorseful when she wanted to treat my häagen dazs and brought me japanese food as supper. Then again, my mum rejected it so I gained nothing LOL .
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, December 31, 2012)
posts
讲华语!
Monday, December 31, 2012
Again.
3:25AM.
Stayed up to mark my physics assignment just now. Regretted procrastinating because if I hadn't waste my time on listening to songs I would actually be able to do something more meaningful - watch MunahHirziOfficial channel on youtube! They totally entertained me HAHA and same as Huiteng's mum, mine called me crazy for laughing like a witch in the middle of the night just few minutes ago!
Teresa asked if I want to change our date to tomorrow but I turned her down because I have to clear up my mess of homework before school starts. *guilty* I haven't bought a new school bag (the hot pink one's spoiled) and I think I have to use my Zinc one before I saved enough money... Gawd. If only I am rich, or if only I am thrifty. I tend to only regret buying things after an impulsive buying spree. LOL I shall stop reproaching myself further before guilt eats me up.
Anyway I am going back to my optician to complain about the specs cuz he didn't tell me the lenses are not anti-reflective! No wonder so cheap >:( I'm only willing to pay at most $30 for a new pair of lenses otherwise I have to live with the horrendous specs with reflection haunting me all the time...
Oh yah this. I was so offended by my mum's friend during dinner today, oh my gosh! I ordered sirloin steak and apparently she couldn't stand the smell so she moved to another table for her food. She freaking moved away. After she came back she pinched her nose in front of me so I purposely eat reeeeeal slow while playing with my phone then after I was done, she immediately asked the waiter to clear my plate. *stabs her virtually* But then I felt remorseful when she wanted to treat my häagen dazs and brought me japanese food as supper. Then again, my mum rejected it so I gained nothing LOL .
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, December 31, 2012 / Monday, December 31, 2012)