posts
Breath of life.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Gah. I have a list of movies to re-watch but don't have the time to do it. Because there's a whole pile of maths from heymath and I need to tie up the loose ends of those already done ones! :(
So here:
Alice in Wonderland
Snow White and the Huntsman
Breaking Dawn part 2
Pitch Perfect
Because I was browsing the net and then I saw this Alice in Wonderland "Drink Me" necklace! And so I wanted to watch the movie again. Maybe I will DIY the necklace when I'm free :) And since I was listening to the OST of Snow White and the Huntsman, the urge to watch it again was...
Kristen Stewart! *insert hearts* *fangirling* She's like so gorgeous and ever since the day I watched Twilight I fell in love with her. Then when I knew about this movie coming up I was like
OMG mustmustmust watch this movie. I think there's a sequel to the movie too! So yes, definitely gonna catch it when it comes out!
I was supposed to start on math today but...it's too late now haha. I will do tomorrow. I will...must, I must. :)
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, December 17, 2012)
posts
Breath of life.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Gah. I have a list of movies to re-watch but don't have the time to do it. Because there's a whole pile of maths from heymath and I need to tie up the loose ends of those already done ones! :(
So here:
Alice in Wonderland
Snow White and the Huntsman
Breaking Dawn part 2
Pitch Perfect
Because I was browsing the net and then I saw this Alice in Wonderland "Drink Me" necklace! And so I wanted to watch the movie again. Maybe I will DIY the necklace when I'm free :) And since I was listening to the OST of Snow White and the Huntsman, the urge to watch it again was...
Kristen Stewart! *insert hearts* *fangirling* She's like so gorgeous and ever since the day I watched Twilight I fell in love with her. Then when I knew about this movie coming up I was like
OMG mustmustmust watch this movie. I think there's a sequel to the movie too! So yes, definitely gonna catch it when it comes out!
I was supposed to start on math today but...it's too late now haha. I will do tomorrow. I will...must, I must. :)
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, December 17, 2012 / Monday, December 17, 2012)