posts
Good morning and good night, I'll wake up at twilight.
Friday, December 28, 2012
"Colours and promises? What about rainbows and unicorns? 8D"
Can't believe I actually slept at 7.15am in the morning just now(or yesterday) and I woke up by my guardian at around 1130. Goshhhh but then I wanted to sleep more so I continued to sleep till...2.30? I was too engrossed in the MunahHirziOfficial videos on youtube such that I watched for 2-3 hours straight, from like 4.30am. Thanks uh Huiteng LOL. Sadly i missed the twilight bc I just watch and watch and watch until the day comes :/
Another thing is that I left with a pathetic amount of $270 in my bank. This is so depressing I need to kill myself now. :( Gonna save up when school starts so I can reward myself after O's. *made mental note*
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, December 28, 2012)
posts
Good morning and good night, I'll wake up at twilight.
Friday, December 28, 2012
"Colours and promises? What about rainbows and unicorns? 8D"
Can't believe I actually slept at 7.15am in the morning just now(or yesterday) and I woke up by my guardian at around 1130. Goshhhh but then I wanted to sleep more so I continued to sleep till...2.30? I was too engrossed in the MunahHirziOfficial videos on youtube such that I watched for 2-3 hours straight, from like 4.30am. Thanks uh Huiteng LOL. Sadly i missed the twilight bc I just watch and watch and watch until the day comes :/
Another thing is that I left with a pathetic amount of $270 in my bank. This is so depressing I need to kill myself now. :( Gonna save up when school starts so I can reward myself after O's. *made mental note*
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, December 28, 2012 / Friday, December 28, 2012)