posts
RAINBOWPROJECT; YELLOW.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
A day out with Rina to town today. I spent a freaking six bucks on Best Fries Ever(can't really remember the name and I am too lazy to google) and a cup of Sjora mango. What happened to about being thrifty??? :(
Last time, Meiyuan. Last time.
Well. Anyway it was fun watching Rina picking out clothes and trying on them. But she took a little way too long in the fitting room...heh, Rinaaaaaa. So feeling bored I got Huiteng to call me but Rina was out soon after...
And we passed by Lush and I was so fascinated by their products! Too bad they are very costly or else I would've gotten the ice-cream looking mask. Hey it was cool! Extremely cool. The mask was in a metal bowl placed on a cart full of ice cubes! And had a metal spoon in it. ICE CREEEAM. Then there was this abnormal-looking (no offence) uncle whistling at me when we entered Charles and Keith - okay for a moment of course, I felt a bit flattered to get whistled at but it was getting annoying and feeling uneasy all over.
So my legs turned out reeeeeally sore and my heels almost couldn't balance myself anymore. Leg massage maybe? :)
Thennnnn. Teng told me she got a Twilight diary for meeeeee and I negotiated successfully for it to be my Christmas present instead of the supposedly Birthday one!! So eager to see my present haha! She knows me best, we two are fangirls of Twilight! :') I shall love her more now :)))) I mean I already love her a lot but I shall love her even more!
Annnnd! Edwina's souvenirs from Thailand damn useful. I used persimmons for Orange yesterday and today, donuts for Yellow! :D
Thought of some really original ideas, some inspired, for my Green tomorrow and I thought it was great for people like me who don't have good photography skills, then I realised Teng had the same concept + I saw a similar picture on Instagram coincidentally. She said we are mainstream... oh no what to do what to do! :(
I don't want to live another second killing my braincells apart from for homework, but I really do want to take nice pictures urrrrrgh frustration. *pulls hair* Ouch. Okay hahaha whatever. I'm insane.
Labels: rainbowproject
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, December 02, 2012)
posts
RAINBOWPROJECT; YELLOW.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
A day out with Rina to town today. I spent a freaking six bucks on Best Fries Ever(can't really remember the name and I am too lazy to google) and a cup of Sjora mango. What happened to about being thrifty??? :(
Last time, Meiyuan. Last time.
Well. Anyway it was fun watching Rina picking out clothes and trying on them. But she took a little way too long in the fitting room...heh, Rinaaaaaa. So feeling bored I got Huiteng to call me but Rina was out soon after...
And we passed by Lush and I was so fascinated by their products! Too bad they are very costly or else I would've gotten the ice-cream looking mask. Hey it was cool! Extremely cool. The mask was in a metal bowl placed on a cart full of ice cubes! And had a metal spoon in it. ICE CREEEAM. Then there was this abnormal-looking (no offence) uncle whistling at me when we entered Charles and Keith - okay for a moment of course, I felt a bit flattered to get whistled at but it was getting annoying and feeling uneasy all over.
So my legs turned out reeeeeally sore and my heels almost couldn't balance myself anymore. Leg massage maybe? :)
Thennnnn. Teng told me she got a Twilight diary for meeeeee and I negotiated successfully for it to be my Christmas present instead of the supposedly Birthday one!! So eager to see my present haha! She knows me best, we two are fangirls of Twilight! :') I shall love her more now :)))) I mean I already love her a lot but I shall love her even more!
Annnnd! Edwina's souvenirs from Thailand damn useful. I used persimmons for Orange yesterday and today, donuts for Yellow! :D
Thought of some really original ideas, some inspired, for my Green tomorrow and I thought it was great for people like me who don't have good photography skills, then I realised Teng had the same concept + I saw a similar picture on Instagram coincidentally. She said we are mainstream... oh no what to do what to do! :(
I don't want to live another second killing my braincells apart from for homework, but I really do want to take nice pictures urrrrrgh frustration. *pulls hair* Ouch. Okay hahaha whatever. I'm insane.
Labels: rainbowproject
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, December 2, 2012 / Sunday, December 02, 2012)