posts
Thursday, January 31, 2013
So during tuesday's chinese lesson we needed textbook for our xiaolaoshi project. And I forgot to bring mine so I asked if Rui brought hers, then she looked at me with pride and took her book out with swag... 4B. SHE BROUGHT THE 4B TEXTBOOK. And we both stared wide at the book like "wtf."
After that we saw Ranchel and Shuliang both had their books so we thought maybe we can borrow one of theirs but after we asked, Ranchel took another textbook out from her school bag so both Rui and I were so taken aback because SHE HAS TWO BOOKS?! Her reason was "because the old one was already third hand so I bought a new one" HAHAHAHA mind blown.
So I thought it was funny and I noted it down on my diary to blog about this yay :)
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, January 31, 2013)
posts
Thursday, January 31, 2013
So during tuesday's chinese lesson we needed textbook for our xiaolaoshi project. And I forgot to bring mine so I asked if Rui brought hers, then she looked at me with pride and took her book out with swag... 4B. SHE BROUGHT THE 4B TEXTBOOK. And we both stared wide at the book like "wtf."
After that we saw Ranchel and Shuliang both had their books so we thought maybe we can borrow one of theirs but after we asked, Ranchel took another textbook out from her school bag so both Rui and I were so taken aback because SHE HAS TWO BOOKS?! Her reason was "because the old one was already third hand so I bought a new one" HAHAHAHA mind blown.
So I thought it was funny and I noted it down on my diary to blog about this yay :)
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, January 31, 2013 / Thursday, January 31, 2013)