posts
Happy TDD!
Friday, February 15, 2013
Great day it was today! Far beyond great actually.
Firstly the day started off bad because I had to meet Teng at 6.25am but I was late and she went off without me *cries a river* so yup took the train and... OH MY GOSH BMSS people were all around the stations so I was secretly wishing to see someone I know to show off my uniform LOL. Not that I haven't already had enough stares from the attention-grabbing attire with boots. Then I rushed out of the train and walk through the I-call-it-a-tunnel (clementi mall) to school and someone's shoes were making this stupid dragging feet noise I hope it wasn't me. :/ After that it was raining hence the TDD ceremony was conducted in the hall, I didn't feel the excitement. :(
Secondly Rui wasn't here today AGAIN okay if you're reading this... OI YOU CHOW GENG IS IT. But if you're really sick hahaha get well soon dear. :') YOU MISSED THE BEST PART OF SHU LIANG AND RANCHEL'S PRESENTATION. They recorded the story on their own (actually only SL's voice) and SL can do the really man voice, no one could tell!
And so the good things that happened.
During english when the siren went off I cued Caryn and she went "Terrorist attack! Terrorist attack!" and flail her hands in the air. Then Macy went "Fire fire!" LOL.
Lunch at foodfare with Jennifer and Weiying and peopleeeee DON'T ever buy pepper lunch there because they gave me so little salmon compared to other branches and not even long beans!>:( Anyway after that Jay came to join us then we went ntuc to get the groceries for the old folks. Hence I wondered if we were actually buying for the elderly or for Jay since he was like "Should I buy this?" "I feel like getting this." "Oh my house ran out of milk!" HAHAHA shopping with them was the best experience I've ever had.
We grabbed and grabbed but forgot to include our budget so we had to calculate everything all over again. It was funnn. Then we rewarded ourselves with Baskin Robbins for having to carry the heavy bags to school. :)
Jay carried a 10kg sack of rice with a bag full of stuff and he helped me to carryn another bag of heavy cans. But I was tooo short so he had to hold the umbrella but umm, I took the umbrella when I thought he couldn't make it and I almost flew off with the wind LOL. But alas. The teachers weren't in and we had to bring home EVERYTHING. Poor Jay went home with the 10kg rice + two big bags of groceries. And i brought home the lightest because i told them I live very far away yay :')
P.S. Wah I think Sarah damn zilian HAHAHA so many people tweeted her the pictures she took using their phones.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, February 15, 2013)
posts
Happy TDD!
Friday, February 15, 2013
Great day it was today! Far beyond great actually.
Firstly the day started off bad because I had to meet Teng at 6.25am but I was late and she went off without me *cries a river* so yup took the train and... OH MY GOSH BMSS people were all around the stations so I was secretly wishing to see someone I know to show off my uniform LOL. Not that I haven't already had enough stares from the attention-grabbing attire with boots. Then I rushed out of the train and walk through the I-call-it-a-tunnel (clementi mall) to school and someone's shoes were making this stupid dragging feet noise I hope it wasn't me. :/ After that it was raining hence the TDD ceremony was conducted in the hall, I didn't feel the excitement. :(
Secondly Rui wasn't here today AGAIN okay if you're reading this... OI YOU CHOW GENG IS IT. But if you're really sick hahaha get well soon dear. :') YOU MISSED THE BEST PART OF SHU LIANG AND RANCHEL'S PRESENTATION. They recorded the story on their own (actually only SL's voice) and SL can do the really man voice, no one could tell!
And so the good things that happened.
During english when the siren went off I cued Caryn and she went "Terrorist attack! Terrorist attack!" and flail her hands in the air. Then Macy went "Fire fire!" LOL.
Lunch at foodfare with Jennifer and Weiying and peopleeeee DON'T ever buy pepper lunch there because they gave me so little salmon compared to other branches and not even long beans!>:( Anyway after that Jay came to join us then we went ntuc to get the groceries for the old folks. Hence I wondered if we were actually buying for the elderly or for Jay since he was like "Should I buy this?" "I feel like getting this." "Oh my house ran out of milk!" HAHAHA shopping with them was the best experience I've ever had.
We grabbed and grabbed but forgot to include our budget so we had to calculate everything all over again. It was funnn. Then we rewarded ourselves with Baskin Robbins for having to carry the heavy bags to school. :)
Jay carried a 10kg sack of rice with a bag full of stuff and he helped me to carryn another bag of heavy cans. But I was tooo short so he had to hold the umbrella but umm, I took the umbrella when I thought he couldn't make it and I almost flew off with the wind LOL. But alas. The teachers weren't in and we had to bring home EVERYTHING. Poor Jay went home with the 10kg rice + two big bags of groceries. And i brought home the lightest because i told them I live very far away yay :')
P.S. Wah I think Sarah damn zilian HAHAHA so many people tweeted her the pictures she took using their phones.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, February 15, 2013 / Friday, February 15, 2013)