posts
Saturday, February 9, 2013
So I dressed up and worn a pair of wedges out to meet Yingxin to get her cny shoes then while i was walking my wedges strap came off. Is that a bad sign? But anyway someone tell me who the heck buys their shoes so last minute?! Like, on cny eve and most of the shops in the mall are closed already. >:(
For reunion dinner, steamboat. Again. But the food was good though. And I managed to watch Ah Boys To Men on funshion using my dad's galaxy hahaha thankyou Yingxin! Because I forgot to bring my charger over to my parents' so I couldn't charge at all. However my lovely guardian is going over to her son's place so she's bringing over my charger! I'm gonna need my phone a lot later on for next round of erm...steamboat with my dad's friends.
Who was the one who said abalones aren't nice? Now I'm starting to detest abalones LOL. I used to like them a lot.
Look at the picture below by the way. :3
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, February 09, 2013)
posts
Saturday, February 9, 2013
So I dressed up and worn a pair of wedges out to meet Yingxin to get her cny shoes then while i was walking my wedges strap came off. Is that a bad sign? But anyway someone tell me who the heck buys their shoes so last minute?! Like, on cny eve and most of the shops in the mall are closed already. >:(
For reunion dinner, steamboat. Again. But the food was good though. And I managed to watch Ah Boys To Men on funshion using my dad's galaxy hahaha thankyou Yingxin! Because I forgot to bring my charger over to my parents' so I couldn't charge at all. However my lovely guardian is going over to her son's place so she's bringing over my charger! I'm gonna need my phone a lot later on for next round of erm...steamboat with my dad's friends.
Who was the one who said abalones aren't nice? Now I'm starting to detest abalones LOL. I used to like them a lot.
Look at the picture below by the way. :3
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, February 9, 2013 / Saturday, February 09, 2013)