posts
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Today is one of those days I can finally nap for long hours with no worries in the cozy weather, because I am already in holiday mood! CNY mood to be exact. But my voice hasn't recovered so I can't enjoy the cny goodies yet :( So much thanks to Cerinna and Jiayi for the strepsils and lozenges and err... Kendrick for your strepsils too but mmmm Kendrick I blame you for my voice >:(
TPI was fun. We had to go around the class filling in the little posters with what we feel for the civil defence people and I was scribbling
HOT. SHIRTLESS. MUST SWEAT. ANG MOH. SEXY. SIX PACKS. under army and since Wingtim was being sexist and writing WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE we kept writing bad things about Wingtim under men and classified him under
women. It was fun after all :) Mrs Long gave each of us a red packet with... KINDER BUENO IN IT. YAY THANKS!:D She's a rich woman who buys the class sweets and jellies so that they won't fall asleep during her lessons HAHA and I'm glad she left the whole box of candies in class so we students under Shifu Goh can steal from there *smirk* LOL no they're for our class anyway.
Thanks to the seniors for their excellent results in O's we had half-day so basically we were released at 10.35am then decided to do some window shopping with Paul and Jennifer. But all the shops weren't opened so I went off early to lug two big bags of bak kwa from my aunt's stall back home. They were so heavy I almost broke my arms.
Gahh I haven't decided on what to wear for cny because I have so many new clothes to choose from :( And I don't have many visitings to do so it's impossible to "finish" all my new clothes it's really a tough choice of what to wear..
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, February 07, 2013)
posts
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Today is one of those days I can finally nap for long hours with no worries in the cozy weather, because I am already in holiday mood! CNY mood to be exact. But my voice hasn't recovered so I can't enjoy the cny goodies yet :( So much thanks to Cerinna and Jiayi for the strepsils and lozenges and err... Kendrick for your strepsils too but mmmm Kendrick I blame you for my voice >:(
TPI was fun. We had to go around the class filling in the little posters with what we feel for the civil defence people and I was scribbling
HOT. SHIRTLESS. MUST SWEAT. ANG MOH. SEXY. SIX PACKS. under army and since Wingtim was being sexist and writing WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE we kept writing bad things about Wingtim under men and classified him under
women. It was fun after all :) Mrs Long gave each of us a red packet with... KINDER BUENO IN IT. YAY THANKS!:D She's a rich woman who buys the class sweets and jellies so that they won't fall asleep during her lessons HAHA and I'm glad she left the whole box of candies in class so we students under Shifu Goh can steal from there *smirk* LOL no they're for our class anyway.
Thanks to the seniors for their excellent results in O's we had half-day so basically we were released at 10.35am then decided to do some window shopping with Paul and Jennifer. But all the shops weren't opened so I went off early to lug two big bags of bak kwa from my aunt's stall back home. They were so heavy I almost broke my arms.
Gahh I haven't decided on what to wear for cny because I have so many new clothes to choose from :( And I don't have many visitings to do so it's impossible to "finish" all my new clothes it's really a tough choice of what to wear..
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, February 7, 2013 / Thursday, February 07, 2013)