@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

#ctssxcountry2013
Friday, March 29, 2013

My hashtag for the title tells what I am going to blog about.
ctssxcountry2013
Woke up freaking early to prepare so that I can catch the bus to reach Pandan Reservoir early in case I get lost there but in end I missed my bus and only boarded the bus at 630. Taking the bus there for the first time and i wasn't afraid at all! Until...

So there was this CSS guy on board and I was so happy that at least it boosts my confidence I won't be lost if I alight one stop after him, where the nearest bus stop is to the pavilion. Then fuck lol there were many ants crawling on my bag wtf where did they come from?! On the other hand I have to thank the ants for making me kill them so I didn't fall asleep. Oh then the css boy alighted and I was the last person on the second deck so I went down with him and came to realize that he got off early SHIT SHIT SHIT where do I alight?! And Huiteng called to ask where I am walao eh i thought she wanted to fetch me hahaha. But anyway I got off with the sec1s so yay for me.

It started drizzling for a while and Edwina actually wanted to go back to her car amd drive off HAHAHA NO WAY MAN. Mrs Lehming and Mrs Long abandoned us so Caryn was the substitute for the day. Unlimited supply of caramelized biscuits for me :') Soon after was the leisure walkers' turn the walk was boring as hell. At least we hyped ourselves with songs. 6 KM. 6 FREAKING KM. And Mr Goh was stronger than me whut. Completed with exhaustion then dragged my heavy feet to get the pocari sweat. Sudden gush of mptivation to run like aunties cuz scared they ran out lol in the end there were tons of bottles of ionize drinks in the ice boxes. They taste like 100plus hahahaha.

And by the way nobody took the mascot thing and the instagram thing seriously. How different is this cross country from walk-a-jog?! Just no one donates only right.

Anyway congratulations to WEI BIN & JENSEN & ETHEL & CHEN XI & CERINNA & JIA YI!! :D Jay and Bryan didn't win mehhhh. Most importantly WEN YUAN Y DIDN'T U WIN I THOUGHT YOUR LEGS VERY LONG ONE.

Poor Mr Tan had to stand by the road to make sure we don't jay walk over to the bus stop lol. I squeezed into the bus to je interchange since I couldn't find my bus stop. It was infested with clementeens and they started standing around on upper deck yet Mr Koh stayed nonchalant about it wth. Got chased down by the bus driver. Bloody sec1s didn't want to move in and claimed that there wasn't any space and he wanted to hold on to the pole please lah the space so big the pole was on the other side too you dare to talk back. If you weren't smelly I would have slapped you. If we get stomped the principal better not blame us cuz the teachers just sat there not doing anything about it. I tried to condemn my laughter because there was this man trying to gasp for fresh air but the whole bus was filled with stinky clementeens HAHAHA poor guy over there. I was suffocating too alright but I didn't smell anything cuz according to Weiying it was because we all smell like that. :b

Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, March 29, 2013)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.