posts
Monday, March 11, 2013
Ever since the Sugar Moustache phone case incident (for those who didn't know, the casing was to small for my phone to fit in) I've decided not to spend so much on a phone case anymore. And so I did not. Recently I only bought a turquoise casing which is 3$ from Scape underground. Plain and simple. :') Then I have this strong urge to buy those cute covers on Gmarket but they are so expensive to me because my budget is like, 6$. Soooooo Rui got me this cute three-eyed fish/dinosaur cover!! :D And the best thing about it is that it sparkles like Edward Cullen LOL. Btw Ruirui ah I forgot what I wanted to blog about...
And Sze-G surprised me with a birthday card this afternoon HAHA my ex table buddy! "现在是七点二十分" *xiao gui's epic face* hehehehe ^^v Sze-G is very artistic i love all her ig pictures! :D
Ohshiiiiit I still owe them cupcakes I might be baking tonight after I shower hahahahaha!
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, March 11, 2013)
posts
Monday, March 11, 2013
Ever since the Sugar Moustache phone case incident (for those who didn't know, the casing was to small for my phone to fit in) I've decided not to spend so much on a phone case anymore. And so I did not. Recently I only bought a turquoise casing which is 3$ from Scape underground. Plain and simple. :') Then I have this strong urge to buy those cute covers on Gmarket but they are so expensive to me because my budget is like, 6$. Soooooo Rui got me this cute three-eyed fish/dinosaur cover!! :D And the best thing about it is that it sparkles like Edward Cullen LOL. Btw Ruirui ah I forgot what I wanted to blog about...
And Sze-G surprised me with a birthday card this afternoon HAHA my ex table buddy! "现在是七点二十分" *xiao gui's epic face* hehehehe ^^v Sze-G is very artistic i love all her ig pictures! :D
Ohshiiiiit I still owe them cupcakes I might be baking tonight after I shower hahahahaha!
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, March 11, 2013 / Monday, March 11, 2013)