@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

For the birthday girl.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hahaha can someone tell me why Edwina always has the coolest gift wrapper on earth?!?! Or prettiest for that matter. I'm gonna go daiso to scout for pretty gift bags too!

Received a cupcake package which consists of a recipe book, measuring spoons and cupcake liners from Edwina today! And I was happily ripping off the wrapping paper during english while eating the yamyam or yumyum or whatever you call that. Then I realized there was a small gift bag in the present yay me! Thankyou Edwina I love it! :))

After that I left for math and when I came back everyone was crowding around my table reading my recipe book. And they were all like "Oh my god meiyuan bake for
meeee!" Okcan. When I am free ok and provided if I like you lol.

Anyway I want to blog about Ruirui LOL mainly because she told me she couldn't get me my present in time...and told
me not to blog about her so... :>

HELLO RUIRUI I AM
BLOGGING ABOUT YOU BUT IDK WHAT TO WRITE SO YEAH HAI I WANT MY UNICORNS I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHASING THEM?


Many people seem to forget about it hahaha or maybe they just pretended to be unaware of my birthday?? Bryan just asked what I want for my birthday!! *faints* Most importantly I can't wait for my USS trip with my love hehehe that would be the best present this year. I'm so sorry I not very rich cannot pay for your tickets to some atas places as well :( Anyway, present + day out with my best friend = happiness! Let's just hope we can make time for it during the march hols prolly before guides camp!!







Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, March 06, 2013)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.