@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I was away for so long. Not really though, I did blog a few days ago, but I deleted what I typed. I was so sick and tired of everything to the point that just by ranting doesn't help anymore.

Anyway, Guides unit camp 2013. We were slacking in the bunk most of the time. First day was okay. Natasha and ktyx came back for a visit and I am so glad they actually still remember us! Naughty Natasha and ktyx kept trying to pull of my tag in Running Man. Then we played Chuckie and please follow after me with the Guiders, super seniors and some sec4s. Sentry duty at 4am on the first day with Huiteng and I was super pissed with Ruirui and May. Reason being, they were supposed to wake us up at 4am but when we got down to the pax lodge I asked Huiteng for the time, "Exactly 4am." Screw you Ruirui that 5 minutes were so precious to me. Walked and walked and got tired until we heard some creepy owl sounds that sounded like dog's, that fell asleep with my eyes opened. Not exactly though, but I could actually feel that my world is falling apart when I stared into space.

Nothing much to reminisce about the camp except bathing in the atas toilet and epic jungle speed game with the girls. Ohyah and Berber's beach mat! oooops I remember Mrs Fong complaining to us that the cubicles were to small for her so she had to shower in the cubicles on the first floor HAHAHAHA. Best part was the campfire and getting high with the Guides! And knowing who my manito is -- Siti! Cutest junior of all time! I have a lot of favourite juniors hahaha. Siti the minecraft lover wrote me many manito letters and got me an Elmo pen as a gift!! Overall the camp was still fun despite some unhappiness among the sec 4s.

I really bonded with the sec2s and 1s in Swallow, to the extent that I asked around for a farewell party. In three weeks time we are stepping down and just talking about it makes me feel like crying. It's the first time ever today that I feel so touched in Guides because my juniors love me so much and Geraldlynn actually opened up to me a lot a lot recently! I'll definitely miss all my cute little juniors :( *note to self* Must make cards for them over the weekends! And I'm gonna spam
pictures with Swallow during handover it's a MUST. By the way I demanded a letter from Emeline last week and she even got me a cute little box of Smarties mwahahaha I love Emeline :')

Though I don't enjoy Guides meetings now but I still love every single one of you girls out there who had brought me sweet memories in these four years. Let's keep the guiding light going!

Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, March 27, 2013)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.