posts
tired marble is tired.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
The long weekend haven't been productive. What a bad, bad weekend.
Spent my thursday day re-downloading all my songs and whole of friday afternoon organizing my itunes library. Then I realized I missed out two songs from 1D argh I can't survive without 1D songs in the long bus ride to and fro school. And so I didn't study nor did I do my homework.
Satuday. I woke up with a worn out soul figuring out my life and slept out of boredom. The humid day was a bitch I swear.
Tests tests tests. Exams exams exams.
Jensen dropped off a sudden notification that Electrolysis test is going to be on monday. I know the test was supposedly last week but...monday?! How abrupt?!
Here's note to self:
Monday: Electrolysis test
Tuesday: Hormones test + performance test + Physics SPA
Wednesday: finally a break
Thursday: Amath test
Friday: Chinese test
CONCLUSION: 5 tests + 1 exam in week 2
What happened to only restricting to maximum 3 tests a week?!
When will I ever be able to relax a bit before O's? MYE in about six weeks time. All sec3s topics are tested. Chemistry, physics, humanities; how to pass with flying colours at this rate I am going?
Today I only started my homework at 9pm and right now at 3.20am, I shall sleep again with the company of my well organized playlist, here's a good night toast.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, March 31, 2013)
posts
tired marble is tired.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
The long weekend haven't been productive. What a bad, bad weekend.
Spent my thursday day re-downloading all my songs and whole of friday afternoon organizing my itunes library. Then I realized I missed out two songs from 1D argh I can't survive without 1D songs in the long bus ride to and fro school. And so I didn't study nor did I do my homework.
Satuday. I woke up with a worn out soul figuring out my life and slept out of boredom. The humid day was a bitch I swear.
Tests tests tests. Exams exams exams.
Jensen dropped off a sudden notification that Electrolysis test is going to be on monday. I know the test was supposedly last week but...monday?! How abrupt?!
Here's note to self:
Monday: Electrolysis test
Tuesday: Hormones test + performance test + Physics SPA
Wednesday: finally a break
Thursday: Amath test
Friday: Chinese test
CONCLUSION: 5 tests + 1 exam in week 2
What happened to only restricting to maximum 3 tests a week?!
When will I ever be able to relax a bit before O's? MYE in about six weeks time. All sec3s topics are tested. Chemistry, physics, humanities; how to pass with flying colours at this rate I am going?
Today I only started my homework at 9pm and right now at 3.20am, I shall sleep again with the company of my well organized playlist, here's a good night toast.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, March 31, 2013 / Sunday, March 31, 2013)